[Nek5000-users] Transfer data from an nelx*nely*nelz array of Nth-order to an n*n*n array for FFT analysis

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 4 06:55:03 CDT 2012

Hi Neks,
another point I'm (even more) interested in is: how do you do your FFT analysis?
I guess in a first step the grid is mapped onto a regular grid
(ifreguo = .true.) and in a second step the FFT is computed at that
grid.
Then the question arises: What is a good choice for "nrg" (with nrg as
the dimension of regular grid (nrg**ndim)...)? nrg=lx1 or lx1-1?
Regards
Jan