[Nek5000-users] rotational symmetry

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 6 11:28:19 CST 2012

Hi Mike,

I'm not certain if this post ever got an answer?

There is support for cyclic bcs, if you are using Pn-Pn.

Also, there is support for swirl + axisymmetry, if you
just want the k=0 azimuthal mode.

Incidentally, we have a new multigrid solver for Pn-Pn
that should be in the repo within a couple of days --- running
it through buildbot tests now.   This solver is better or
faster than the Pn-Pn-2 SEMG code.

Paul