[Nek5000-users] The first time step in a Nek file must contain a mesh

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 2 12:01:03 CST 2012

Can,

With these parameters I'm seeing a vk street at time t=146.0

You may need to change the dynamic range of your plot variable
because the vortices are fairly weak and you otherwise only
see those that are in the immediate wake of the cylinder.

Please let me know if this resolves the problem.

Best regards,

Paul