[Nek5000-users] Using postx

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 2 15:50:07 CDT 2012

Hi Rich,

Right now, the current postx is looking for a specific number of logical
flags, in a specific order within the .rea files.  This will be changed
soon, but for now, you can use the attached turbChannel.rea.

For your own case, and until postnek is updated, the first 6 logical flags
in the .rea must be:

IFFLOW
IFHEAT
IFTRAN
IFADVC
IFCHAR
IFAXIS

For more info on each of these logical flags, please see the wiki:
http://nek5000.mcs.anl.gov/index.php/LogicalSwitches

Please let me know if that needs clarification.
Thanks,
Katie