[Nek5000-users] set obj for internal fluid surface

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 12 16:21:10 CDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I normally would do this by some geometric marker, coupled
with the direction of the outward facing normal.

Presumably you have some idea of what fluid surface
you have in mind (and hopefully it coincides with a
mesh surface).  With this information you should be
able to pick off the faces of interest and identify
them as belonging to an object?

Let me know if this helps or if I can clarify further.

Best,

Paul