[Nek5000-users] hpts and pressure

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 13 18:42:35 CDT 2011

Hi Josh,

Yes, it seems to me that either htps() needs modification for Pn-Pn-2 pressure points or pr() should be mapped to pm1() before calling htps() as you suggested -- something along the lines for .not.ifsplit in prepot.f:219

         if (ifsplit) then
            call copy(pm1,pr,ntot1)
         else
            do 1000 e=1,nelv
               call mxm (ixm21,nx1,pr(1,1,1,e),nx2,pa(1,1,1),nyz2)
               do 100 iz=1,nz2
                  call mxm (pa(1,1,iz),nx1,iytm21,ny2,pb(1,1,iz),ny1)
  100          continue
               call mxm (pb(1,1,1),nxy1,iztm21,nz2,pm1(1,1,1,e),nz1)
 1000       continue
         endif

Best,
Aleks