[Nek5000-users] Vorticity

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 13 17:09:48 CDT 2011

Hi Alireza,

For vorticity computation, you can call

       call comp_vort3(vort,work1,work2,vx,vy,vz)

from userchk with the appropriate definitions of vorticity and work arrays
like

       common /scren/   vort (lx1,ly1,lz1,lelv,3) ! x y z components
      $               , work1(lx1,ly1,lz1,lelv)
      $               , work2(lx1,ly1,lz1,lelv)

Let me check what we have for the calculation of strain tensor.
Best,
Aleks