[Nek5000-users] Importing Files into Visit

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 8 22:54:37 CST 2011

Hi Josh,

The visnek script will not handle 100,000 .f files -- actually the maximum number of .f files generated by nek5000 can not exceed 99,999.

Good question whether visnek will create the right VisIt metafile .nek5000 for 100,000 .fld files -- I never tested it at this scale. But in both cases you can modify the metafile to your needs.

Let me know if you need more details.
Best,
Aleks