[Nek5000-users] Nek/MOAB documented, fixed

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 22 12:58:15 CST 2011

Hi everyone,
   I've written new documentation, and fixed various bugs, in the Nek/MOAB integration.  This should enable running Nek
on CUBIT-generated meshes.  The process for building and running Nek/MOAB is described on the Nek wiki pages, at
https://nek5000.mcs.anl.gov/index.php/Building_and_Using_Nek_/_MOAB.  If you run into any problems, please email this
list, or me directly.  If you run any cool-looking problems enabled by this, we'd also love to hear about that!  Thanks
to Katie Heisey and the rest of the Nek team for their help along the way.

- tim

  phone (gvoice): (608) 354-1459      1500 Engineering Dr.
             fax: (608) 263-4499      Madison, WI 53706