[Nek5000-users] Boundary Condtions not being read after restart

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 29 23:09:38 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am having an issue with a restart in which I want to change the boundary condition for the inlet. Simply put the issue is that the boundary condition

is not being used.

For the old runs I had  ux = const    and uy = uz = 0.

For the new runs I still have ux = const   but now I want to use Walsh solution in uy and uz .

However uy and uz are still  = 0 , and the ux is not even the constant that is specified (close but too low).  Any thoughts as to why?

Thanks,

Michael