[Nek5000-users] Hpts output & lambda2

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 9 19:03:23 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to compute lambda2 vortex just like how it is done in the
turbchannel example. But it seems like that it messes up my output of hpts.
The values of pressure are not written and I suppose instead of pressure the
t(1,1,1,1,1) or t(1,1,1,1,2) is written. I tried setting the ifto and ifpsco
value to false but it doesn't seem to work. Any thoughts on where I am going
wrong ?

     if(mod(istep,iostep).eq.0 .and. istep.gt.0) then
        call lambda2(t(1,1,1,1,1))
        ifto=.true.
        if(ldimt.gt.1) call comp_vort3(t(1,1,1,1,2),wo1,wo2,vx,vy,vz)
        ifpsco(1)=.true.
      endif

      ifto=.false.
      ifpo=.true.