[Nek5000-users] [*] Re: Function to calculate volume intergral

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 2 08:11:08 CDT 2010

Mani,

A variable temp can be used only in the subroutines which are called with the arguments of collocation point coordinates and global element number:

ix,iy,iz,ieg

These routines are userf, userq, userbc and useric where temp has the following meaning (updated through NEKUSE)

temp = t(ix,iy,iz,gllel(ieg))

Note that gllel(ieg) returns the local element number on a processor for a global element number ieg.

Similar meaning there have ux,uy,uz and ps(1),ps(2)...,ps(ldimt), namely, velocity components and passive scalars at the point ix,iy,iz,ieg

Best,
Aleks