[Nek5000-users] Finding the maximum

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 29 13:00:18 CDT 2010

Hi Shriram,

If you are willing to constrain your search to the time slices you write out
to disk, you should be able to do this fairly easily with VisIt.  The first
step would be isolating that domain.  You would do that with the Box
operator.  Then you would apply the "Max" query.  That will give you the
maximum value and also the location.  Make sure you click "Actual data" when
you do the query ... it will restrict the search to the box.  (Original data
is for what's in the file.)

Best,
Hank