[Nek5000-users] Hpts Routine Not outputting data

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 4 09:23:25 CDT 2010

Please send in your case.
-Stefan

----- Original Message -----
From: nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
To: "Nekton User List" <nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov>
Sent: Saturday, October 2, 2010 11:43:41 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [Nek5000-users] Hpts Routine Not outputting data

Hi,

I recently was having trouble with the hpts routine. It was giving me NanQ for all points at

all steps, this was on repo 548. I was able to get it to work before, but moved my case

to another computer and this was the result. I tried updating to the latest repo (568), but

now nothing is dumped to hpts.out, not even the header.

- Michael