[Nek5000-users] A Restart Issue with NaNs

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 30 19:14:23 CST 2010

Hi,

I am having an issue with a simulation in which I restart using the restart options in the Rea file. At the very first time step

I get NaN's in the Helmholtz VelZ .  I have done several restarts of the same simulation at earlier points to arrive at where I am at

now, however I get this upon trying to continue the simulation further.

Any ideas on why this could be, or how to troubleshoot it?  I'm not sure what I could do since this is showing up on the very

first time step.

Thanks a lot,

Michael