[Nek5000-users] solver tolerances and norm of residual

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 16 12:25:57 CST 2010

A quick look of the *rea file did not bring up anything.  I recall an
issue with periodic BC's, following is an email from one of the
developers:

Hi Frank,

Yes -- we currently don't support periodic bcs for
anything smaller than a 3 x 3 x 3 array of elements.

There's a technical reason for this --- it can be
circumvented if really needed, but it would not
fit within the std. context.

Sorry about that.

Paul

On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 12:56 -0500, nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov