[Nek5000-users] Rayleigh Benard convection in cylinder

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 5 13:50:15 CDT 2010

Hi Bofuwang,

We are still having problems with downloading your files -- this time
there was an error message "Cookie not matched!" A tarfile would be more
preferable.

As far as Rayleigh and Prandtl number is concerned you can modify the
the variables Ra and Pr (that is currently set to viscosity, namely
parameter 2 out of 123 of ray1.rea) in subroutine rayleigh_const of
ray0.usr.

Best,
Aleks