[Nek5000-users] MHD in a sphere

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 26 12:31:29 CDT 2010

Hi Binod,

I am still working on setup of 3D MHD example problem that can be added to the repo & buidbot.

One thing to keep in mind that the code currently works only for boundary conditions on B field of the same type as velocity boundary condition.  We are planning to make it more general in the future.

Best,
Aleks