[Nek5000-users] Data output

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 20 04:10:21 CDT 2010

In this case we use a uniform point distribution within the reference element instead of the GLL points.
Note, if the elements are deformed the output will not be uniform strictly speaking.

This feature is only support if you use the new binary output format (*.f????).

There is another tricky issue:
Make sure that you include the right CB (RESTART) in the subroutine you set ifreguo = .true. and remember to turn it off if you don't need it anymore.

I just realized that this is error prone and I will move ifreguo into another CB for greater accessibility (e.g. TOTAL).

Sorry for all the trouble
Stefan