[Nek5000-users] Define objects in prenek

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 12 02:11:02 CST 2010

Hi Paul,

that's what I'm doing, at least I'm thinking to do this. But when I
generate the grid of the sphere, I don't know which b.c. I should define
on the grid boundaries. And when I import this mesh into the
channel-file the information of the surface objects (which I defined in
the sphere-file) are lost and prenek is again asking me for the b.c. of
the imported mesh, even the cartesian box of the sphere is matching
exactly into the channel-mesh (and I type "y" for displacing the
existing elements). So I don't know exactly where my failure is...

Best, Fred