[Nek5000-users] map file for conjugate heat

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 4 21:52:05 CST 2010

Dear Developers,

with the conjugate heat transfer cases, I am running into issues which
seem unresolvable. I would thus appreciate your help.

Attached is a case with conjugate heat transfer around a circle in 2D
(conj.rea). After the map has been generated with genmap (conj.map),
running the case results in the messages posted in output. The mesh runs
just fine when all elements are defined as fluids (nel=nelv and adding
the right boundary conditions in the fluids section), so I don't think
it has to do with poor mesh quality.

It would be great if you could look into this and see what is wrong and
how to fix it.

Thanks,
Markus