[Nek5000-users] Something wrong when visualizing fld files with Visit...

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 4 12:20:49 CST 2010

Is there a specific reason to dump your data in ASCII?

It is highly recommend to use the BINARY format!
Check param(66) and param(67) in your .rea file.

ASCII: values < 0 e.g param(66) = -1
BINARY: values >0 e.g. param(66) = 1

Also make sure the your .usr does not overwrite this setting.

Hth,
Stefan