[Nek5000-users] E INVALID BC FOUND in genfast

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 30 18:54:46 CDT 2010

Hi Paul,

I am also getting something similar, however it is referring to many elements with

 a "BC fail" and then gives the E INVALID BC FOUND. I have attached the case

and output log for referrence.

I checked the elements that it is referring to and the BC's are good, so I'm not sure

why it tells me this. I looked in fast3d.f and also couldn't figure out what "ierr and ierrmx"

refer to. Could explain what this error means or what it is checking for? Thanks

for any help!

- Michael