[Nek5000-users] Residuals

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 15 09:41:48 CDT 2010

JC,

Given that (v,u_t) = (v,r), where r is the residual, I would
assume that you can get the desired residual estimate by looking
at u_t := du/dt ~= || u^n - u^n-1 || / dt ?

Typically, I would do this in userchk, creating a set of variables
in a common block, e.g.

       parameter (lt=lx1*ly1*lz1*lelt)
       common /vold/ uo(lt),vo(lt),wo(lt)
       real linf,l2,h1,semi

       n = nx1*ny1*nz1*nz1*nelv

       if (istep.gt.0) then
          call opsub2 (uo,vo,wo,vx,vy,vz)
          call normvc (h1,semi,l2,linf,uo,vo,wo)
          if (nid.eq.0) write(6,1) istep,time,h1,semi,l2,linf
     1    format(i8,1p5e13.6,' resnorm')
       endif
       call opcopy (uo,vo,wo,vx,vy,vz) ! Save current velocity

Then "grep resnorm logfile > t.t"  would put the time history
of this quantity into the file t.t, assuming your stdout is
directed to logfile.

Paul

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov wrote:

> Hi Nek's,
>
> I have a question concerning residuals.
> I wanna run a calculation that yields to a stationnary flow. In order to be
> sure that my calculation has converged, I'd like to see the residuals.
> How/where could I output them ?
>
> Regards,
> JC

uuuu
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE SETLOG
bdry.f:C     Subroutine to initialize logical flags
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE SETRZER
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKNORD (IFALGN,IFNORX,IFNORY,IFNORZ,IFC,IEL)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKAXCB
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKCBC (CB,IEL,IFC,IFALGN)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE BCMASK
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE BCDIRVC(V1,V2,V3,mask1,mask2,mask3)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE BCDIRSC(S)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE BCNEUSC(S,ITYPE)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE FACEIS (CB,S,IEL,IFACE,NX,NY,NZ)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE FACEIV (CB,V1,V2,V3,IEL,IFACE,NX,NY,NZ)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE NEKASGN (IX,IY,IZ,IEL)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE BCNEUTR
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE TRCON (TRX,TRY,TRZ,TR1,TR2,TR3,IEL,IFC)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE TRST2D (TRX,TRY,SIGST,IEL,IFC)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE TRSTAX (TRX,TRY,SIGST,IEL,IFC)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE CTANG2D (CANG,SANG,IXN,IYN,IAN,IFC,IEL)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE TRST3D (TRX,TRY,TRZ,SIGST,IEL,IFC)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE SETDRS (DRM1,DRTM1,DSM1,DSTM1,IFC)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE GLOBROT (R1,R2,R3,IEL,IFC)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE FACEC2 (A1,A2,B1,B2,IFC)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE LFALSE (IFA,N)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE RZERO3 (A,B,C,N)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE UNITVEC (X,Y,Z,N)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE SETSHL
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKZVN (VMAX,IEL,IFC,IVNORL)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE BCTWALL (TMP1,TMP2,TMP3)
bdry.f:      SUBROUTINE ANTIMSK1(X,XMASK,N)
bdry.f:      subroutine check_cyclic  ! check for cyclic bcs
byte_mpi.f:      subroutine byte_open_mpi(fname)
byte_mpi.f:      subroutine byte_read_mpi(buf,icount,iorank)
byte_mpi.f:      subroutine byte_write_mpi(buf,icount,iorank)
byte_mpi.f:      subroutine byte_close_mpi
byte_mpi.f:      subroutine byte_set_view(ioff_in)
byte_mpi.f:      subroutine nek_comm_io(nn)
calcz.f:      subroutine calcz(d,e,n,dmax,dmin,z,ierr)
calcz.f:      subroutine ident(a,n)
coef.f:      subroutine genwz
coef.f:      subroutine geom1 (xm3,ym3,zm3)
coef.f:      subroutine glmapm3 (xm3,ym3,zm3)
coef.f:      subroutine glmapm1
coef.f:C     Note: Subroutines GLMAPM1, GEODAT1, AREA2, SETWGTR and AREA3
coef.f:      subroutine geodat1
coef.f:C     Note: Subroutines GLMAPM1, GEODAT1, AREA2, SETWGTR and AREA3
coef.f:      subroutine geom2
coef.f:      subroutine xyzrst (xrm1,yrm1,zrm1,xsm1,ysm1,zsm1,
coef.f:      subroutine chkjac(jac,n,iel,X,Y,Z,ND,IERR)
coef.f:      subroutine volume
coef.f:      subroutine setarea
coef.f:      subroutine area2
coef.f:C     Note: Subroutines GLMAPM1, GEODAT1, AREA2, SETWGTR and AREA3
coef.f:      subroutine setwgtr (wgtr1,wgtr2,wgtr3,wgtr4)
coef.f:C     Note: Subroutines GLMAPM1, GEODAT1, AREA2, SETWGTR and AREA3
coef.f:      subroutine area3
coef.f:C     Note: Subroutines GLMAPM1, GEODAT1, AREA2, SETWGTR and AREA3
coef.f:      subroutine lagmass
coef.f:      subroutine setinvm
coef.f:      subroutine maprs(y,x,xa,nrest,iel)
coef.f:      subroutine map31 (y,x,iel)
coef.f:      subroutine map13 (y,x,iel)
coef.f:      subroutine map12 (y,x,iel)
coef.f:      subroutine map21t (y,x,iel)
coef.f:      subroutine map21e (y,x,iel)
coef.f:      subroutine out_xyz_el(x,y,z,e)
coef.f:      subroutine out_fld_el(x,e,c2)
coef.f:      subroutine outxm3j(xm3,ym3,jm3)
coef.f:      SUBROUTINE INVMT(A,B,AA,N)
coef.f:      SUBROUTINE LUBKSB(A,N,NP,INDX,B)
coef.f:      SUBROUTINE LUDCMP(A,N,NP,INDX,D)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine iniproc
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine init_nek_comm
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine gop( x, w, op, n)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine igop( x, w, op, n)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine i8gop( x, w, op, n)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine csend(mtype,buf,len,jnid,jpid)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine crecv(mtype,buf,lenm)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine crecv3(mtype,buf,len,lenm)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine lbcast(ifif)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine bcast(buf,len)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine create_comm(icomm)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine msgwait(imsg)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine gsync()
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine exitti(stringi,idata)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine err_chk(ierr,string)
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine exitt
comm_mpi.f:      subroutine printHeader
conduct.f:      subroutine cdscal (igeom)
conduct.f:      subroutine makeuq
conduct.f:      subroutine setqvol(bql)
conduct.f:      subroutine nekuq (bql,iel)
conduct.f:      subroutine convab
conduct.f:      subroutine makeabq
conduct.f:      subroutine makebdq
conduct.f:      subroutine convch_old
conduct.f:      subroutine thyprk (tch,ilag)
conduct.f:      subroutine thypab (tch,ilag)
conduct.f:      subroutine hypmsk1 (htmask)
conduct.f:      subroutine tchinit (tch,ilag)
conduct.f:      subroutine lagscal
conduct.f:      subroutine outfldrq (x,txt10,ichk)
conduct.f:      subroutine cdscal_expl (igeom)
conduct.f:      subroutine diffab  ! explicit treatment of diffusion operator
connect1.f:      subroutine setup_topo
connect1.f:      subroutine initds
connect1.f:      subroutine setedge
connect1.f:      subroutine dsset(nx,ny,nz)
connect1.f:      subroutine genxyzl
connect1.f:      subroutine verify
connect1.f:      subroutine setside
connect1.f:      subroutine verrhe
connect1.f:      subroutine facind (kx1,kx2,ky1,ky2,kz1,kz2,nx,ny,nz,iface)
connect1.f:      subroutine facindr (kx1,kx2,ky1,ky2,kz1,kz2,nx,ny,nz,iface)
connect1.f:      subroutine facev(a,ie,iface,val,nx,ny,nz)
connect1.f:      subroutine ifacev(a,ie,iface,val,nx,ny,nz)
connect1.f:      subroutine facec(a,b,ie,iface,nx,ny,nz,nel)
connect1.f:      subroutine combin2(glnm1,glnm2,nglob)
connect1.f:      subroutine outfldio (x,txt10)
connect1.f:      subroutine outfldi (x,txt10)
connect1.f:      subroutine outfldr (x,txt10)
connect1.f:      subroutine checkit(idum)
connect1.f:      subroutine outfldro (x,txt10,ichk)
connect1.f:      subroutine outfldrp (x,txt10,ichk)
connect1.f:      subroutine outmatp(a,m,n,name6,ie)
connect1.f:      subroutine gs_chkr(glo_num)
connect1.f:      subroutine gs_counter(glo_num,gsh_std)
connect1.f:      subroutine gs_new_tstr(glo_num,x,c,gsh_std)
connect1.f:      subroutine xfill(x,c,n)
connect1.f:      subroutine setup_mesh_dssum ! Set up dssum for mesh
connect2.f:      subroutine readat
connect2.f:      subroutine rdparam
connect2.f:      subroutine rdmesh
connect2.f:      subroutine rdcurve
connect2.f:      subroutine rdbdry
connect2.f:      subroutine rdicdf
connect2.f:      subroutine rdmatp
connect2.f:      subroutine rdhist
connect2.f:      subroutine rdout
connect2.f:      subroutine rdobj
connect2.f:      subroutine vrdsmsh
connect2.f:      subroutine vrdsmshx  ! verify mesh topology
connect2.f:      subroutine rotat2(xyz,angle,npts)
connect2.f:      subroutine scale(xyzl,nl)
connect2.f:      subroutine inrtia(xyzi,cg,xyzl,n,itype)
connect2.f:      subroutine volume2(vol,xyz,n)
connect2.f:      subroutine findcg(cg,xyz,n)
connect2.f:      subroutine divide(list1,list2,nl1,nl2,ifok,list,nl,xyzi,cg,WGT)
connect2.f:      subroutine bin_rd1(ifbswap)  ! read mesh, curve, and bc info
connect2.f:      subroutine buf_to_xyz(buf,e,ifbswap)    ! version 1 of binary reader
connect2.f:      subroutine buf_to_curve(buf)    ! version 1 of binary reader
connect2.f:      subroutine buf_to_bc(cbl,bl,buf)    ! version 1 of binary reader
connect2.f:      subroutine bin_rd1_mesh(ifbswap)    ! version 1 of binary reader
connect2.f:      subroutine bin_rd1_curve (ifbswap) ! v. 1 of curve side reader
connect2.f:      subroutine bin_rd1_bc (cbl,bl,ifbswap) ! v. 1 of bc reader
connect2.f:      subroutine buf_close_outv  ! this is the stupid O(P) formulation
connect2.f:      subroutine buf_close_out  ! this is the stupid O(P) formulation
connect2.f:      subroutine open_bin_file(ifbswap) ! open file & chk for byteswap
connect2.f:      subroutine chk_xyz
connect2.f:      subroutine chk_nel
connect2.f:      subroutine cscan(sout,key,nk)
convect.f:      subroutine setup_convect(igeom)
convect.f:      subroutine char_conv(p0,u,ulag,msk,c,cs,gsl)
convect.f:      subroutine char_conv1
convect.f:      subroutine int_vel(c_t,t0,c,n,nc,ct,nid)
convect.f:      subroutine conv_rhs (du,u,c,bmsk,gsl)
convect.f:      subroutine convop_fst_3d(du,u,c,mx,md,nel)
convect.f:      subroutine convop_fst_2d(du,u,c,mx,md,nel)
convect.f:      subroutine grad_rstd(ur,us,ut,u,mx,md,if3d,ju)
convect.f:      subroutine intp_rstd(ju,u,mx,md,if3d,idir)
convect.f:      subroutine gen_int(jgl,jgt,mp,np,w)
convect.f:      subroutine gen_dgl(dgl,dgt,mp,np,w)
convect.f:      subroutine lim_chk(n,m,avar5,lvar5,sub_name10)
convect.f:      subroutine get_int_ptr (ip,mx,md)
convect.f:      subroutine get_dgl_ptr (ip,mx,md)
convect.f:      subroutine set_conv_char(ct,c,ux,uy,uz,nelc,tau,ifnew)
convect.f:      subroutine set_ct_cvx(ct,c,m,u,v,w,tau,nc,mc,nelc,ifnew)
convect.f:      subroutine grad_rst(ur,us,ut,u,md,if3d)
convect.f:      subroutine convect_new(bdu,u,ifuf,cx,cy,cz,ifcf)
convect.f:      subroutine convect_cons(bdu,u,ifuf,cx,cy,cz,ifcf)
convect.f:      subroutine set_convect_cons(cx,cy,cz,ux,uy,uz)
convect.f:      subroutine set_convect_new(cr,cs,ct,ux,uy,uz)
convect.f:      subroutine set_char_mask(mask,u,v,w) ! mask for hyperbolic system
convect.f:      subroutine advchar
convect.f:      subroutine convch
convect.f:      subroutine convop_cons_3d(du,u,c,mx,md,nel) ! Conservation form
convect.f:      subroutine convop_cons_2d(du,u,c,mx,md,nel) ! Conservation form
cvode_aux.f:      subroutine add_fcvfun_usr(ydot)
cvode_aux.f:      subroutine cv_unpack_sol(y)
cvode_aux.f:      subroutine cv_pack_sol(y)
cvode_driver.f:      subroutine cv_setsize(n_in,nfld_last)
cvode_driver.f:      subroutine cv_init
cvode_driver.f:      subroutine cdscal_cvode(igeom)
cvode_driver.f:      subroutine cv_setsize(n_in,nfld_last)
cvode_driver.f:      subroutine cv_init
cvode_driver.f:      subroutine cdscal_cvode(igeom)
cvode_driver.f:      SUBROUTINE FCVJTIMES (V,FJV,TT,Y,FY,H,IPAR,RPAR,WORK,IER)
cvode_driver.f:      subroutine store_vel(vx_,vy_,vz_)
cvode_driver.f:      subroutine set_vel(vx_,vy_,vz_)
cvode_driver.f:      subroutine update_vel(time_)
cvode_driver.f:      subroutine fcvfun (cv_time, y, ydot, ipar, rpar, ier)
drive1.f:      subroutine nek_init
drive1.f:      subroutine nek_solve
drive1.f:      subroutine nek_advance
drive1.f:      subroutine nek_end
drive2.f:      subroutine initdim
drive2.f:      subroutine initdat
drive2.f:      subroutine comment
drive2.f:      subroutine setvar
drive2.f:      subroutine echopar
drive2.f:      subroutine gengeom (igeom)
drive2.f:      subroutine files
drive2.f:      subroutine settime
drive2.f:      subroutine geneig (igeom)
drive2.f:      subroutine fluid (igeom)
drive2.f:      subroutine heat (igeom)
drive2.f:      subroutine meshv (igeom)
drive2.f:      subroutine rescont (ind)
drive2.f:      subroutine rstartc (ind)
drive2.f:      subroutine time00
drive2.f:      subroutine runstat
drive2.f:      subroutine pprint_all(s,n_in,io)
drive2.f:      subroutine opcount(ICALL)
drive2.f:      subroutine dofcnt
drive2.f:      subroutine vol_flow
drive2.f:      subroutine compute_vol_soln(vxc,vyc,vzc,prc)
drive2.f:      subroutine plan2_vol(vxc,vyc,vzc,prc)
drive2.f:      subroutine plan3_vol(vxc,vyc,vzc,prc)
drive2.f:      subroutine a_dmp
drive2.f:      subroutine outrio (v,n,io)
drive2.f:      subroutine reset_prop
dssum.f:      subroutine setupds(gs_handle,nx,ny,nz,nel,melg,vertex,glo_num)
dssum.f:      subroutine dssum(u,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine dsop(u,op,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine vec_dssum(u,v,w,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine vec_dsop(u,v,w,nx,ny,nz,op)
dssum.f:      subroutine nvec_dssum(u,stride,n,gs_handle)
dssum.f:      subroutine matvec3(uout,Jmat,uin,iftrsp,n1,n2)
dssum.f:      subroutine matvec3t(uout,Jmat,uin,iftrsp,n1,n2)
dssum.f:      subroutine matvect (out,d,vec,n1,n2)
dssum.f:c      subroutine opq_in_place(a,b,c)
dssum.f:      subroutine vectof_add(b,a,ie,iface,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine zero_f(b,ie,iface,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine ftovec_0(a,b,ie,iface,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine ftovec(a,b,ie,iface,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine vectof(b,a,ie,iface,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine ftoveci(a,b,ie,iface,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine vectofi(b,a,ie,iface,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine apply_Jt(u,nx,ny,nz,nel)
dssum.f:      subroutine apply_J(u,nx,ny,nz,nel)
dssum.f:      subroutine h1_proj(u,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine dssum_msk(u,mask,nx,ny,nz)
dssum.f:      subroutine dssum_msk2(u,mask,binv,nx,ny,nz)
eigsolv.f:      SUBROUTINE ESTEIG
eigsolv.f:      SUBROUTINE EIGENV
eigsolv.f:      SUBROUTINE ALPHAM1 (ALPHA,MASK,MULT,H1,H2,ISD)
eigsolv.f:      SUBROUTINE GAMMAM1 (GAMMA,MASK,MULT,H1,H2,ISD)
eigsolv.f:      SUBROUTINE ALPHAM2 (ALPHA,H1,H2,H2INV,INLOC)
eigsolv.f:      SUBROUTINE GAMMAM2 (GAMMA,H1,H2,H2INV,INLOC)
eigsolv.f:      SUBROUTINE STARTX1 (X1,Y1,MASK,MULT,NEL)
eigsolv.f:      SUBROUTINE STARTX2 (X2,Y2)
fast3d.f:      subroutine gen_fast(x,y,z)
fast3d.f:      subroutine plane_space_std(lr,ls,lt,i1,i2,w,x,y,z,nx,nxn,nz0,nzn)
fast3d.f:      subroutine plane_space(lr,ls,lt,i1,i2,w,x,y,z,nx,nxn,nz0,nzn)
fast3d.f:      subroutine plane_space2(lr,ls,lt,i1,w,x,y,z,nx,nxn,nz0,nzn)
fast3d.f:      subroutine set_up_fast_1D_fem(s,lam,n,lbc,rbc,ll,lm,lr,z,nz,ie)
fast3d.f:      subroutine set_up_1D_geom(dx,lbc,rbc,ll,lm,lr,z,nz)
fast3d.f:      subroutine gen_eigs_A_fem(sf,sft,atd,n,l,lbc,rbc)
fast3d.f:      subroutine get_fast_bc(lbr,rbr,lbs,rbs,lbt,rbt,ie,ierr)
fast3d.f:      subroutine get_fast_bc2(lbr,rbr,lbs,rbs,lbt,rbt,ie,ierr)
fast3d.f:      subroutine outv(x,n,name3)
fast3d.f:      subroutine outmat(a,m,n,name6,ie)
fast3d.f:      subroutine set_up_fast_1D_fem_ax
fast3d.f:      subroutine set_up_1D_geom_ax(dx,lbc,rbc,ll,lm,lr,z,y,nz)
fast3d.f:      subroutine gen_eigs_A_fem_ax(sf,sft,atd,n,l,y,lbc,rbc)
fast3d.f:      subroutine load_semhat_weighted    !   Fills the SEMHAT arrays
fast3d.f:      subroutine do_semhat_weight(jgl,dgl,bgl,n)
fast3d.f:      subroutine semhat(a,b,c,d,z,dgll,jgll,bgl,zgl,dgl,jgl,n,w)
fast3d.f:      subroutine fd_weights_full(xx,x,n,m,c)
fast3d.f:      subroutine set_up_fast_1D_sem(s,lam,n,lbc,rbc,ll,lm,lr,ie)
fast3d.f:      subroutine set_up_fast_1D_sem_op(g,b0,b1,l,r,ll,lm,lr,bh,jgl,jscl)
fast3d.f:      subroutine swap_lengths
fast3d.f:      subroutine row_zero(a,m,n,i)
fasts.f:      subroutine local_solves_fdm(u,v)
fasts.f:      subroutine fastdm1(R,ie,w1,w2)
fasts.f:      subroutine tensr3(v,nv,u,nu,A,Bt,Ct,w)
fasts.f:      subroutine s_face_to_int(x,c)
fasts.f:      subroutine dface_ext(x)
fasts.f:      subroutine dface_add1si(x,c)
fasts.f:      subroutine init_weight_op
fasts.f:      subroutine do_weight_op(x)
gauss.f:      SUBROUTINE LU(A,N,NDIM,IR,IC)
gauss.f:C  IT IS THE FIRST SUBROUTINE TO COMPUTE THE MX. INV.
gauss.f:      SUBROUTINE SOLVE(F,A,K,N,NDIM,IR,IC)
genbox.f:      subroutine genbox
genbox.f:      subroutine gen_gtp_vertex (vertex,ncrnr)
genbox.f:      subroutine getbox(x,y,z,nfld)
genbox.f:      subroutine mapbox(melx,mely,melz)
genbox.f:      subroutine makebox(x,y,z,nfld)
genbox.f:      subroutine geti1(i,iend,io)
genbox.f:      subroutine geti2(i1,i2,iend,io)
genbox.f:      subroutine geti3(i1,i2,i3,iend,io)
genbox.f:      subroutine getr2(r1,r2,iend,io)
genbox.f:      subroutine getr3(r1,r2,r3,iend,io)
genbox.f:      subroutine getrv(r,n,iend,io)
genbox.f:      subroutine getiv(r,n,iend,io)
genbox.f:      subroutine getcv0(c,m,n,iend,io)
genbox.f:      subroutine getcv(c,m,n,iend,io)
genbox.f:      subroutine gets(c,n,iend,io)
genbox.f:      subroutine get_multi_seg(nelxyz,x,y,z,m,if3d)
genbox.f:      subroutine geometric_x(x,n,x0,x1,gain)
genbox.f:      subroutine get_xyz_distribution (x,nelx)
genbox.f:      subroutine scannocom(iend,infile)
genbox.f:      subroutine jjnt(x,n)
genbox.f:      subroutine bcpbox(nfld)
genbox.f:      subroutine outbox_mesh
genxyz.f:      subroutine arcsrf(xml,yml,zml,nxl,nyl,nzl,ie,isid)
genxyz.f:      subroutine defsrf(xml,yml,zml,nxl,nyl,nzl,ie,iface1,ccv)
genxyz.f:      subroutine intrsc(x3,x2,x1,delt,ie,iface)
genxyz.f:      subroutine zbrac(x1,x2,succes)
genxyz.f:      subroutine setdef
genxyz.f:      subroutine gencoor (xm3,ym3,zm3)
genxyz.f:      subroutine genxyz (xml,yml,zml,nxl,nyl,nzl)
genxyz.f:      subroutine setzgml (zgml,iel,nxl,nyl,nzl,ifaxis)
genxyz.f:      subroutine sphsrf(xml,yml,zml,ifce,ie,nx,ny,nz,xysrf)
genxyz.f:      subroutine edg3d(xysrf,x1,x2,i1,i2,j1,j2,nx,ny)
genxyz.f:      subroutine cross(v1,v2,v3)
genxyz.f:      subroutine norm3d(v1)
genxyz.f:      subroutine crn3d(xcv,xc,yc,zc,curve,iface)
genxyz.f:      subroutine rotxyz
genxyz.f:      subroutine gensrf(XML,YML,ZML,IFCE,IE,MX,MY,MZ,zgml)
genxyz.f:      subroutine prjects(x0,dxc,c,cc)
genxyz.f:      subroutine srfind(x1,x0,c,cc)
genxyz.f:      subroutine linquad(xl,yl,zl,nxl,nyl,nzl)
genxyz.f:      subroutine xyzlin(xl,yl,zl,nxl,nyl,nzl,e)
genxyz.f:      subroutine xyzquad(xl,yl,zl,nxl,nyl,nzl,e)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine gfdm_ops
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine gfdm_set_prs_op(mfld)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine set_1d_e_mat(eigv,eigs,n,length,nel,nxv,nxp
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine build_D1d_d(DI,II,dgg1,igg1,wm1,b1d,length,nel,nxv,nxp
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine gfdm_set_diagp(eigi,tpn,nn,eigx,l,eigy,m,eigz,n)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine gfdm_set_geom(work,melx,mely,melz)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine gfdm_set_genwz(nx,nxp)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine gfdm_set_bc(cb0,cbn,mfld)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine add2s2mat2p(a,ma,na,i1,j1,b,ldb,s,m,n)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine overflow_chk(n_req,n_avail,var,sub)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine solveMp(z,r,n,w,nza)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine map12q(r2,r1,rt)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine cgpa(x,b,r,p,z,w,niter,tolin)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine row_mult (A,B,n1,n2)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine a1d (A1,A1t,d2,b2,d1,d1t,wgl,nx)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine set_diagA (da,dat,b,d,w,nx)
gfdm_op.f:      subroutine gfdm_chk_size
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine g25d_init
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine gfdm_init
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine gfdm_check_array_sizes
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine gfdm_mappings
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine assign_tp_numbering_pres(tpn,nex,ney,nez,nx,ny,nz
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine reassign_tp_numbering
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine cex_setup(part_in,nr,part_out,m,n,nid,np)
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine cexr(w,u,m,n,part_out,part_in,msg_id,wdsize,nid,np)
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine cextr(u,m,n,w,part_out,part_in,msg_id,wdsize,nid,np)
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine cexi(w,u,m,n,part_out,part_in,msg_id,wdsize,nid,np)
gfdm_par.f:      subroutine cexti(u,m,n,w,part_out,part_in,msg_id,wdsize,nid,np)
gfdm_solve.f:      subroutine gfdm_pres_solv(z,r,ug,wg)
gmres.f:      subroutine uzawa_gmres(res,h1,h2,h2inv,intype,iter)
gmres.f:      subroutine uzawa_gmres_split0(l,u,b,binv,n)
gmres.f:      subroutine uzawa_gmres_split(l,u,b,binv,n)
gmres.f:      subroutine uzawa_gmres_temp(a,b,n)
gmres.f:      subroutine ax(w,x,h1,h2,n)
gmres.f:      subroutine hmh_gmres(res,h1,h2,wt,iter)
gmres.f:      subroutine project(x,b,w,r,n,xx,bb,k0,km0,kc,km,nitr,tr,ta,r0,rk)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine hmholtz(name,u,rhs,h1,h2,mask,mult,imsh,tli,maxit,isd)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine axhelm (au,u,helm1,helm2,imesh,isd)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine setfast (helm1,helm2,imesh)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine sfastax
hmholtz.f:      subroutine setprec (dpcm1,helm1,helm2,imesh,isd)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine chktcg1 (tol,res,h1,h2,mask,mult,imesh,isd)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine cggo(x,f,h1,h2,mask,mult,imsh,tin,maxit,isd,binv,name)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine calc (diag,upper,d,e,n,dmax,dmin)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine fdm_h1(z,r,d,mask,mult,nel,kt,rr)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine set_fdm_prec_h1A_gen
hmholtz.f:      subroutine set_fdm_prec_h1A_els
hmholtz.f:      subroutine set_fdm_prec_h1b(d,h1,h2,nel)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine set_fdm_prec_h1A
hmholtz.f:      subroutine generalev(a,b,lam,n,w)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine outmat2(a,m,n,k,name)
hmholtz.f:      subroutine rescale_abhalf (a,b,w,n)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup()
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_semhat
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_intp
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_intpm(jh,zf,zc,nf,nc)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_dssum
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_wtmask
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_intp(uf,uc,l) ! l is coarse level
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_rstr(uc,uf,l) ! l is coarse level
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_rstr_no_dssum(uc,uf,l) ! l is coarse level
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_tnsr(v,nv,u,nu,A,At)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_tnsr2d(v,nv,u,nu,A,Bt)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_tnsr3d(v,nv,u,nu,A,Bt,Ct)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_tnsr2d_el(v,nv,u,nu,A,Bt)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_tnsr3d_el(v,nv,u,nu,A,Bt,Ct)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_dssum(u,l)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_dsprod(u,l)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_schwarz_dssum(u,l)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_extrude(arr1,l1,f1,arr2,l2,f2,nx,ny,nz)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_schwarz(e,r,l)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_schwarz_toext2d(a,b,n)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_schwarz_toext3d(a,b,n)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_schwarz_toreg2d(b,a,n)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_schwarz_toreg3d(b,a,n)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_fdm()
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_fast(s,d,nl,ah,bh,n)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_fast1d(s,lam,nl,lbc,rbc,ll,lm,lr,ah,bh,n,ie)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_fast1d_a(a,lbc,rbc,ll,lm,lr,ah,n)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_fast1d_b(b,lbc,rbc,ll,lm,lr,bh,n)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_fdm(e,r,l)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_do_fast(e,r,s,d,nl)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_do_wt(u,wt,nx,ny,nz)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_rstr_wt(wt,nx,ny,nz,l,w)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_mask(wt,nx,ny,nz,l,w)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_schwarz_wt(ifsqrt)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_schwarz_wt2d(wt,n,work,ifsqrt)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_schwarz_wt3d(wt,n,work,ifsqrt)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_schwarz_wt(e,l)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_schwarz_wt2d(e,wt,n)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_schwarz_wt3d(e,wt,n)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_coarse_solve(e,r)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_solve
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_solve(e,r)
hsmg.f:      subroutine hsmg_setup_mg_nx()
ic.f:      subroutine setics
ic.f:c     mesh coordinates (see Subroutine INIGEOM)
ic.f:      subroutine slogic (iffort,ifrest,ifprsl,nfiles)
ic.f:      subroutine restart(nfiles)
ic.f:      subroutine sioflag(ndumps,fname,rsopts)
ic.f:      subroutine mapdmp(sdump,tdump,ieg,nxr,nyr,nzr,if_byte_sw)
ic.f:      subroutine mapab(x,y,nxr,nel)
ic.f:      subroutine mapab4R(x,y,nxr,nel)
ic.f:      subroutine csplit(s0,s1,s2,l0)
ic.f:      subroutine lshft(string,ipt)
ic.f:      subroutine ljust(string)
ic.f:      subroutine chknorm (ifzero)
ic.f:      subroutine prsolvt
ic.f:      subroutine prsolvv
ic.f:      subroutine nekuic
ic.f:      subroutine capit(lettrs,n)
ic.f:      subroutine perturb(tt,ifld,eps)
ic.f:      subroutine vcospf(x,y,n)
ic.f:      subroutine vbyte_swap(x,n)
ic.f:      subroutine geom_reset(icall)
ic.f:      subroutine dsavg(u)
ic.f:      subroutine map13_all(x3,x1)
ic.f:      subroutine mfi_gets(u,wk,lwk,iskip)
ic.f:      subroutine mfi_getv(u,v,w,wk,lwk,iskip)
ic.f:      subroutine mfi_parse_hdr(hdr)
ic.f:      subroutine parse_std_hdr(hdr)
ic.f:      subroutine parse_std_hdr_2006(hdr,rlcode)
ic.f:      subroutine mfi(fname)
ic.f:      subroutine mbyte_open(hname,fid) ! open  blah000.fldnn
ic.f:      subroutine mfi_prepare(hname)  ! determine which nodes are readers
induct.f:      subroutine induct (igeom)
induct.f:      subroutine lagbfield
induct.f:      subroutine makebsource_mhd
induct.f:      subroutine makeufb
induct.f:      subroutine makextb
induct.f:      subroutine makebdfb
induct.f:      subroutine cresvib(resv1,resv2,resv3,h1,h2)
induct.f:      subroutine cresvibp(resv1,resv2,resv3,h1,h2)
induct.f:      subroutine incomprn (ux,uy,uz,up)
induct.f:      subroutine opzero(ux,uy,uz)
induct.f:      subroutine opnorm(unorm,ux,uy,uz,type3)
induct.f:      subroutine lorentz_force (lf,b1,b2,b3,w1,w2)
induct.f:      subroutine curl(vort,u,v,w,ifavg,work1,work2)
induct.f:      subroutine lorentz_force2(lf,b1,b2,b3)
induct.f:      subroutine lorentz_force_e(lf,b1,b2,b3,e)
induct.f:      subroutine spec_curl_e (cb,b1,b2,b3,rx,ry,rz,sx,sy,sz,tx,ty,tz)
induct.f:      subroutine specx(b,nb,a,na,ba,ab,w)
induct.f:      subroutine phys_to_elsasser(u1,u2,u3,b1,b2,b3,n)
induct.f:      subroutine elsasser_to_phys(u1,u2,u3,b1,b2,b3,n)
induct.f:      subroutine phys_to_elsasser2(u1,b1,n)
induct.f:      subroutine elsasser_to_phys2(u1,b1,n)
induct.f:      subroutine elsasserh(igeom)
induct.f:      subroutine compute_cfl(cfl,u,v,w,dt)
induct.f:      subroutine getdr(dri,zgm1,nx1)
induct.f:      subroutine ophinv_pr(o1,o2,o3,i1,i2,i3,h1,h2,tolh,nmxhi)
induct.f:      subroutine ophinvm(o1,o2,o3,i1,i2,i3,m1,m2,m3,h1,h2,tolh,nmxhi)
induct.f:      subroutine set_ifbcor(ifbcor)
induct.f:      subroutine setrhsp(p,h1,h2,h2inv,pset,nprev)
induct.f:      subroutine gensolnp(p,h1,h2,h2inv,pset,nprev)
induct.f:      subroutine econjp(pset,nprev,h1,h2,h2inv,ierr)
induct.f:      subroutine advab_elsasser_fast
induct.f:      subroutine set_dealias_rx
induct.f:      subroutine cfl_check
init_plugin.f:      subroutine init_plugin
makeq.f:      subroutine makeq
makeq_aux.f:      subroutine makeq_aux
map2.f:      subroutine mapelpr()
map2.f:      subroutine set_proc_map()
map2.f:      subroutine gfdm_elm_to_proc(gllnid,np)
map2.f:      subroutine gfdm_map_2d(map_st,nes,net,num_el,np)
map2.f:      subroutine gfdm_set_pst(ip,is,it,nelbox,nstride_box,nxp,nyp,nzp)
map2.f:      subroutine gfdm_build_global_el_map (gllnid,map_st,nes,net
map2.f:      subroutine outmati(u,m,n,name6)
map2.f:      subroutine get_map
math.f:      SUBROUTINE BLANK(A,N)
math.f:      SUBROUTINE VSQ (A,N)
math.f:      SUBROUTINE VSQRT(A,N)
math.f:      subroutine invers2(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine invcol1(a,n)
math.f:      subroutine invcol2(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine invcol3(a,b,c,n)
math.f:      subroutine col4(a,b,c,d,n)
math.f:      subroutine Xaddcol3(a,b,c,n)
math.f:      subroutine addcol4(a,b,c,d,n)
math.f:      subroutine ascol5 (a,b,c,d,e,n)
math.f:      subroutine sub2(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine sub3(a,b,c,n)
math.f:      subroutine subcol3(a,b,c,n)
math.f:      subroutine subcol4(a,b,c,d,n)
math.f:      subroutine rzero(a,n)
math.f:      subroutine izero(a,n)
math.f:      subroutine ione(a,n)
math.f:      subroutine rone(a,n)
math.f:      subroutine cfill(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine ifill(ia,ib,n)
math.f:      subroutine copy(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine chcopy(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine icopy(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine i8copy(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine chsign(a,n)
math.f:      subroutine cmult(a,const,n)
math.f:      subroutine cadd(a,const,n)
math.f:      subroutine iadd(i1,iscal,n)
math.f:      subroutine cadd2(a,b,const,n)
math.f:      subroutine vcross (u1,u2,u3,v1,v2,v3,w1,w2,w3,n)
math.f:      subroutine vdot2 (dot,u1,u2,v1,v2,n)
math.f:      subroutine vdot3 (dot,u1,u2,u3,v1,v2,v3,n)
math.f:      subroutine addtnsr(s,h1,h2,h3,nx,ny,nz)
math.f:      subroutine iflip(i1,n)
math.f:      subroutine iswap(b,ind,n,temp)
math.f:      subroutine col2(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine col2c(a,b,c,n)
math.f:      subroutine col3(a,b,c,n)
math.f:      subroutine add2(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine add3(a,b,c,n)
math.f:      subroutine addcol3(a,b,c,n)
math.f:      subroutine add2s1(a,b,c1,n)
math.f:      subroutine add2s2(a,b,c1,n)
math.f:      subroutine add3s2(a,b,c,c1,c2,n)
math.f:      subroutine add4(a,b,c,d,n)
math.f:      subroutine gllog(la,lb)
math.f:      subroutine dcadd(a,const,n)
math.f:      subroutine dsub2(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine dadd2(a,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine chswapr(b,L,ind,n,temp)
math.f:      subroutine drcopy(r,d,N)
math.f:      subroutine sorts(xout,xin,work,n)
math.f:      subroutine icadd(a,c,n)
math.f:      subroutine isort(a,ind,n)
math.f:      subroutine sort(a,ind,n)
math.f:      subroutine iswap_ip(x,p,n)
math.f:      subroutine iswapt_ip(x,p,n)
math.f:      subroutine swap_ip(x,p,n)
math.f:      subroutine swapt_ip(x,p,n)
math.f:      subroutine glvadd(x,w,n)
math.f:      subroutine add3s12(x,y,z,c1,c2,n)
math.f:      subroutine admcol3(a,b,c,d,n)
math.f:      subroutine add2col2(a,b,c,n)
math.f:      subroutine add2sxy(x,a,y,b,n)
math.f:      subroutine col2s2(x,y,s,n)
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_scan(data1, data2, n, datatype,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_abort ( comm, errorcode, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_allgather ( data1, nsend, sendtype, data2,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_allgatherv ( data1, nsend, sendtype,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_allreduce ( data1, data2, n, datatype,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_barrier ( comm, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_bcast ( data, n, datatype, node, comm, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_bsend ( data, n, datatype, iproc, itag,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_cart_create ( comm, ndims, dims, periods,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_cart_get ( comm, ndims, dims, periods,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_cart_shift ( comm, idir, idisp, isource,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_comm_dup ( comm, comm_out, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_comm_free ( comm, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_comm_rank ( comm, me, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_comm_size ( comm, nprocs, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_comm_split ( comm, icolor, ikey, comm_new,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_copy_double_precision ( data1, data2, n, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_copy_integer ( data1, data2, n, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_copy_real ( data1, data2, n, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_finalize ( ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_get_count ( istatus, datatype, icount, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_init ( ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_irecv ( data, n, datatype, iproc, itag,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_isend ( data, n, datatype, iproc, itag,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_recv ( data, n, datatype, iproc, itag,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_reduce ( data1, data2, n, datatype, operation,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_reduce_double_precision (
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_reduce_integer8 (
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_reduce_integer (
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_reduce_real (
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_reduce_scatter ( data1, data2, n, datatype,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_rsend ( data, n, datatype, iproc, itag,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_send ( data, n, datatype, iproc, itag,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_wait ( irequest, istatus, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_waitall ( icount, irequest, istatus, ierror )
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_waitany ( icount, array_of_requests, index,
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_initialized(mpi_is_initialized, ierr)
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_comm_create(icomm,igroup,icommd,ierr)
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_comm_group(icomm,igroup,ierr)
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_group_free
mpi_dummy.f:      subroutine mpi_attr_get(icomm,ikey,ival,iflag,ierr)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine cbcmesh
mvmesh.f:      subroutine admeshv
mvmesh.f:      subroutine admesht
mvmesh.f:      subroutine divws (fms,sfv,phi,nel,idir)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine axifms (fms,sfv,phi,nel,idir)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine updcoor
mvmesh.f:C     Subroutine to update geometry for moving boundary problems
mvmesh.f:      subroutine mvbdry (nel)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine norcmp (wt1,wt2,wt3,rnx,rny,rnz,ifc)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine facemv (wt1,wt2,wt3,rnx,rny,rnz,smt,ifc)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine faczqn (wt1,wt2,wt3,ifc,iel)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine facsmt (smt,ifc)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine cqnet (qni,ta,nel)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine facemt (w1,w2,w3,rnx,rny,rnz,qni,dsa,smt,rhola,ifc)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine elasolv (nel)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine meshtol (ta,tolmsh,nel,imsolv)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine updxyz (nel)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine lagmshv (nel)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine facec3 (a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3,ifc)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine ptbgeom
mvmesh.f:C     Subroutine to impose perturbation to geometry before solution
mvmesh.f:      subroutine ibdgeom (nel)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine inigeom (ux,uy,uz,x,y,z,iside,iel)
mvmesh.f:      subroutine quickmv
mvmesh.f:      subroutine quickmv2d
mvmesh.f:      subroutine quickmv3d
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxmf2(A,N1,B,N2,C,N3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf1(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf2(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf3(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf4(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf5(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf6(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf7(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf8(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf9(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf10(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf11(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf12(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf13(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf14(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf15(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf16(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf17(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf18(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf19(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf20(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf21(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf22(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf23(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxf24(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxm44_0(a, m, b, k, c, n)
mxm_std.f:      subroutine mxm44_2(a, m, b, k, c, n)
mxm_wrapper.f:      subroutine mxm(a,n1,b,n2,c,n3)
navier0.f:      SUBROUTINE ESOLVER (RES,H1,H2,H2INV,INTYPE)
navier0.f:      SUBROUTINE ESTRAT
navier0.f:      SUBROUTINE EINIT
navier0.f:      subroutine dmp_map(imap)
navier0.f:      subroutine p_outvec_ir(ia,a,lda,name9)
navier1.f:      subroutine plan1 (igeom)
navier1.f:      subroutine crespuz (respr,g1,g2,g3,h1,h2,h2inv,intype)
navier1.f:      subroutine cresvuz (resv1,resv2,resv3)
navier1.f:      subroutine makeg (out1,out2,out3,h1,h2,intype)
navier1.f:      subroutine ctolspl (tolspl,respr)
navier1.f:      subroutine ortho (respr)
navier1.f:      subroutine zaver1 (pm1)
navier1.f:      subroutine cdabdtp (ap,wp,h1,h2,h2inv,intype)
navier1.f:      subroutine opgrad (out1,out2,out3,inp)
navier1.f:      subroutine cdtp (dtx,x,rm2,sm2,tm2,isd)
navier1.f:      subroutine multd (dx,x,rm2,sm2,tm2,isd,iflg)
navier1.f:      subroutine ophinv (out1,out2,out3,inp1,inp2,inp3,h1,h2,tolh,nmxi)
navier1.f:      subroutine ophx (out1,out2,out3,inp1,inp2,inp3,h1,h2)
navier1.f:      subroutine opbinv (out1,out2,out3,inp1,inp2,inp3,h2inv)
navier1.f:      subroutine opbinv1(out1,out2,out3,inp1,inp2,inp3,SCALE)
navier1.f:      subroutine uzprec (rpcg,rcg,h1m1,h2m1,intype,wp)
navier1.f:      subroutine eprec (z2,r2)
navier1.f:      subroutine convprn (iconv,rbnorm,rrpt,res,z,tol)
navier1.f:      subroutine convpr (res,tol,iconv,rbnorm)
navier1.f:      subroutine chktcg2 (tol,res,iconv)
navier1.f:      subroutine dudxyz (du,u,rm1,sm1,tm1,jm1,imsh,isd)
navier1.f:      subroutine convopo (conv,fi)
navier1.f:      subroutine conv2 (dtfi,fi)
navier1.f:      subroutine cmask (cmask1,cmask2)
navier1.f:      subroutine makef
navier1.f:      subroutine makeuf
navier1.f:      subroutine nekuf (f1,f2,f3)
navier1.f:      subroutine natconv
navier1.f:      subroutine settbar (tbar)
navier1.f:      subroutine advab
navier1.f:      subroutine makebdf
navier1.f:      subroutine makeabf
navier1.f:      subroutine setab3 (ab0,ab1,ab2)
navier1.f:      subroutine setabbd (ab,dtlag,nab,nbd)
navier1.f:      subroutine setbd (bd,dtbd,nbd)
navier1.f:      subroutine bdsys (a,b,dt,nbd,ndim)
navier1.f:      subroutine advchar_old
navier1.f:      subroutine ophyprkn(vel1,vel2,vel3,ilag)
navier1.f:      subroutine ophypab (vel1,vel2,vel3,ilag)
navier1.f:      subroutine tauinit (tau,ilag)
navier1.f:      subroutine velinit (vel1,vel2,vel3,ilag)
navier1.f:      subroutine velconv (vxn,vyn,vzn,tau)
navier1.f:      subroutine frkconv (y,x,mask)
navier1.f:      subroutine velchar (vel,vn,vlag,nbd,tau,dtbd)
navier1.f:      subroutine lagvel
navier1.f:      subroutine hypmsk3 (hv1msk,hv2msk,hv3msk)
navier1.f:      subroutine setordbd
navier1.f:      subroutine testmom (rmom,resv1,resv2,resv3,w1,w2,w3)
navier1.f:      subroutine testdtp
navier1.f:      subroutine tmultd
navier1.f:      subroutine normsc (h1,semi,l2,linf,x,imesh)
navier1.f:      subroutine normvc (h1,semi,l2,linf,x1,x2,x3)
navier1.f:      subroutine genwp (wp,wm2,p)
navier1.f:      subroutine convuz (ifstuz)
navier1.f:      subroutine convsp (ifstsp)
navier1.f:      subroutine antimsk (y,x,xmask,n)
navier1.f:      subroutine opamask (vbdry1,vbdry2,vbdry3)
navier1.f:      subroutine opmask (res1,res2,res3)
navier1.f:      subroutine opadd2 (a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3)
navier1.f:      subroutine opsub2 (a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3)
navier1.f:      subroutine opsub3 (a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3,c1,c2,c3)
navier1.f:      subroutine opcolv3(a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3,c)
navier1.f:      subroutine opcolv (a1,a2,a3,c)
navier1.f:      subroutine opcol2 (a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3)
navier1.f:      subroutine opchsgn (a,b,c)
navier1.f:      subroutine opcopy (a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3)
navier1.f:      subroutine rotate_cyc(r1,r2,r3,idir)
navier1.f:      subroutine opdssum (a,b,c)! NOTE: opdssum works on FLUID/MHD arrays only!
navier1.f:      subroutine opdsop (a,b,c,op)! opdsop works on FLUID/MHD arrays only!
navier1.f:      subroutine opicol2 (a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3)
navier1.f:      subroutine oprzero (a,b,c)
navier1.f:      subroutine oprone (a,b,c)
navier1.f:      subroutine opcmult (a,b,c,const)
navier1.f:      subroutine opcolv2c(a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,c)
navier1.f:      subroutine opcolv2(a1,a2,a3,b1,b2)
navier1.f:      subroutine opadd2col(a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3,c)
navier1.f:      subroutine opcolv3c(a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3,c,d)
navier1.f:      subroutine uzawa (rcg,h1,h2,h2inv,intype,iter)
navier1.f:      subroutine spbslpf(abd,lda,n,m,b)
navier1.f:      subroutine spbfapf(abd,lda,n,m,info)
navier1.f:      subroutine mapw(md,nd,m1,n1,mflg)
navier1.f:      subroutine mapwp(md,nd,m1,n1,mflg)
navier1.f:      subroutine specmp(b,nb,a,na,ba,ab,w)
navier1.f:      subroutine setmap(n1,nd)
navier1.f:      subroutine set_PND(P,LkD,LkNt,N,D)
navier1.f:      subroutine transpose(a,lda,b,ldb)
navier1.f:      subroutine convop(conv,fi)
navier1.f:      subroutine conv1d (dfi,fi)
navier1.f:      subroutine conv1n(du,u)
navier1.f:      subroutine conv1o(dfi,fi)
navier1.f:      subroutine conv1 (dfi,fi)
navier1.f:      subroutine conv1no(du,u)
navier1.f:      subroutine conv1rk(du,dv,dw,u,v,w)
navier1.f:      subroutine velconvv(vxn,vyn,vzn,tau)
navier1.f:      subroutine frkconvv (du,dv,dw,u,v,w,mu)
navier1.f:      subroutine conv1rk2(du,dv,dw,u,v,w,cu,cv,cw,beta,wk)
navier1.f:      subroutine frkconvv2(du,dv,dw,u,v,w,cu,cv,cw,beta,mu,wk)
navier1.f:      subroutine hypmsk3v(msk,mask)
navier1.f:      subroutine ophyprk (vel1,vel2,vel3,ilag)
navier1.f:      subroutine opdiv(outfld,inpx,inpy,inpz)
navier1.f:      subroutine opgradt(outx,outy,outz,inpfld)
navier1.f:      subroutine setproj(n1,nd)
navier1.f:      subroutine set_PNDoi(Pt,P,LkNt,N,D)
navier1.f:      subroutine wgradm1(ux,uy,uz,u,nel) ! weak form of grad
navier1.f:      SUBROUTINE MAKEVIS
navier1.f:      SUBROUTINE COMP_SIEJ (U1,U2,U3)
navier1.f:      subroutine wlaplacian(out,a,diff,ifld)
navier2.f:      subroutine aspect_ratios(ar)
navier2.f:      subroutine eig2(AA,eign,eig1)
navier2.f:      subroutine quadratic_h(x1,x2,a,b,c)
navier2.f:      subroutine out_sem(iel)
navier2.f:      subroutine gradm11(ux,uy,uz,u,e)
navier2.f:      subroutine gradm11ts(u,ux,uy,uz,e)
navier2.f:      subroutine makemsf(afx,afy,afz)
navier3.f:      SUBROUTINE EPREC2(Z2,R2)
navier3.f:      subroutine dd_solver(u,v)
navier3.f:      subroutine rar2_out(x,name13)
navier3.f:      subroutine rarr_out2(x,name13)
navier4.f:      subroutine incompr
navier4.f:      subroutine setrhs(p,h1,h2,h2inv)
navier4.f:      subroutine gensoln(p,h1,h2,h2inv)
navier4.f:      subroutine updtset(p,h1,h2,h2inv,IERR)
navier4.f:      subroutine econj(kprev,h1,h2,h2inv,ierr)
navier4.f:      subroutine chkptol
navier4.f:      subroutine updrhse(p,h1,h2,h2inv,ierr)
navier4.f:      subroutine echeck(kprev,h1,h2,h2inv,intetype)
navier4.f:      subroutine savep(P,H1,H2,H2INV)
navier4.f:      subroutine projh(r,h1,h2,bi,vml,vmk,approx,napprox,wl,ws,name4)
navier4.f:      subroutine gensh(v1,h1,h2,vml,vmk,approx,napprox,wl,ws,name4)
navier4.f:      subroutine hconj(approx,k,h1,h2,vml,vmk,ws,name4,ierr)
navier4.f:      subroutine updrhsh(approx,napprox,h1,h2,vml,vmk,ws,name4)
navier4.f:      subroutine hmhzpf(name,u,r,h1,h2,mask,mult,imesh,tli,maxit,isd,bi)
navier4.f:      subroutine hsolve(name,u,r,h1,h2,vmk,vml,imsh,tol,maxit,isd
navier5.f:      subroutine q_filter(wght)
navier5.f:      subroutine filterq(v,f,nx,nz,w1,w2,ft,if3d,dmax)
navier5.f:      subroutine outmatx(a,m,n,io,name)
navier5.f:      subroutine drag_calc(scale)
navier5.f:      subroutine mappr(pm1,pm2,pa,pb)
navier5.f:      subroutine out_csrmats(acsr,ia,ja,n,name9)
navier5.f:      subroutine local_grad3(ur,us,ut,u,N,e,D,Dt)
navier5.f:      subroutine local_grad2(ur,us,u,N,e,D,Dt)
navier5.f:      subroutine gradm1(ux,uy,uz,u)
navier5.f:      subroutine outpost(v1,v2,v3,vp,vt,name3)
navier5.f:      subroutine outpost2(v1,v2,v3,vp,vt,nfldt,name3)
navier5.f:      subroutine comp_vort3(vort,work1,work2,u,v,w)
navier5.f:      subroutine surface_int(sint,sarea,a,ie,iface1)
navier5.f:      subroutine surface_flux(dq,qx,qy,qz,ie,iface,w)
navier5.f:      subroutine gaujordf(a,m,n,indr,indc,ipiv,ierr,rmult)
navier5.f:      subroutine legendre_poly(L,x,N)
navier5.f:      subroutine build_new_filter(intv,zpts,nx,kut,wght,nid)
navier5.f:      subroutine avg_all
navier5.f:      subroutine avg1(avg,f,alpha,beta,n,name,ifverbose)
navier5.f:      subroutine avg2(avg,f,alpha,beta,n,name,ifverbose)
navier5.f:      subroutine avg3(avg,f,g,alpha,beta,n,name,ifverbose)
navier5.f:      subroutine build_legend_transform(Lj,Ljt,zpts,nx)
navier5.f:      subroutine local_err_est(err,u,nx,Lj,Ljt,uh,w,if3d)
navier5.f:      subroutine transpose1(a,n)
navier5.f:      subroutine get_exyz(ex,ey,ez,eg,nelx,nely,nelz)
navier5.f:      subroutine dump_header2d(excode,nx,ny,nlx,nly)
navier5.f:      subroutine outfld2d_p(u,v,w,nx,ny,nlx,nly,name,ifld,jid,npido)
navier5.f:      subroutine outfld2d(u,v,w,nx,ny,nlx,nly,name,ifld)
navier5.f:      subroutine planar_average_z(ua,u,w1,w2)
navier5.f:      subroutine drgtrq(dgtq,xm0,ym0,zm0,sij,pm1,visc,f,e)
navier5.f:      subroutine torque_calc(scale,x0,ifdout,iftout)
navier5.f:      subroutine comp_sij(sij,nij,u,v,w,ur,us,ut,vr,vs,vt,wr,ws,wt)
navier5.f:      subroutine y_slice (ua,u,w1,w2)
navier5.f:      subroutine z_slice (ua,u,w1,w2)
navier5.f:      subroutine y_average(ua,u,w1,w2)
navier5.f:      subroutine z_average(ua,u,w1,w2)
navier5.f:      subroutine y_avg_buff(ux,uy,uz,c2,name,icount)
navier5.f:      subroutine z_avg_buff(ux,uy,uz,c2,name,icount)
navier5.f:      subroutine y_ins_buff(ux,uy,uz,c2,name,icount)
navier5.f:      subroutine z_ins_buff(ux,uy,uz,c2,name,icount)
navier5.f:      subroutine buff_2d_out(u,v,w,nx,ny,nex,ney,c2,name,ifld)
navier5.f:      subroutine y2d(u,v,w,p,c1,icount)
navier5.f:      subroutine z2d(u,v,w,p,c1,icount)
navier5.f:      subroutine anal_2d
navier5.f:      subroutine chkit(u,name4,n)
navier5.f:      subroutine outmesh
navier5.f:      subroutine out_el(xt,e)
navier5.f:      subroutine get_el(xt,x,y,z)
navier5.f:      subroutine shear_calc_max(strsmx,scale,x0,ifdout,iftout)
navier5.f:      subroutine get_strsmax(strsmax,xm0,ym0,zm0,sij,pm1,visc,f,e)
navier5.f:      subroutine fix_geom ! fix up geometry irregularities
navier5.f:      subroutine gh_face_extend(x,zg,n,gh_type,e,v)
navier5.f:      subroutine gh_face_extend_2d(x,zg,n,gh_type,e,v)
navier5.f:      subroutine gh_face_extend_3d(x,zg,n,gh_type,e,v)
navier5.f:      subroutine rand_fld_h1(x)
navier5.f:      subroutine rescale_x (x,x0,x1)
navier6.f:      subroutine set_overlap
navier6.f:      subroutine overflow_ck(n_req,n_avail,signal)
navier6.f:      subroutine iunswap(b,ind,n,temp)
navier6.f:      subroutine set_fem_data_l2(nep,nd,no,x,y,z,p)
navier6.f:      subroutine map_face12(x2,x1,w1,w2)
navier6.f:      subroutine map_one_face12(x2,x1,iface,i12,i12t,w1,w2)
navier6.f:      subroutine dface_add1sa(x)
navier6.f:      subroutine faces(a,s,ie,iface,nx,ny,nz)
navier7.f:      subroutine out_acsr(acsr,ia,ja,n)
navier7.f:      subroutine compress_acsr(acsr,ia,ja,n)
navier7.f:      subroutine outbox(xmax,xmin,ymax,ymin,io)
navier7.f:      subroutine imout(x,m,n,name)
navier7.f:      subroutine out_abd(abd,lda,n,m)
navier7.f:      subroutine rarr_out(x,name13)
navier7.f:      subroutine iarr_out(x,name)
navier7.f:      subroutine iar2_out(x,name)
navier7.f:      subroutine scsr_permute(bcsr,ib,jb,acsr,ia,ja,n
navier7.f:      write(6,*) 'HMT HACK in subroutine scsr_permute() ... pls fix!'
navier7.f:      subroutine scsr_to_spb(abd,lda,acsr,ia,ja,n)
navier7.f:      subroutine scsr_to_spbm(abd,lda,acsr,ia,ja,n)
navier7.f:      subroutine out_spbmat(abd,n,lda,name)
navier7.f:      subroutine swap(b,ind,n,temp)
navier7.f:      subroutine ipermute(a,icperm,n,b)
navier7.f:      subroutine out_csrmat(acsr,ia,ja,n,name9)
navier8.f:      subroutine set_vert(glo_num,ngv,nx,nel,vertex,ifcenter)
navier8.f:      subroutine crs_solve_l2(uf,vf)
navier8.f:c      subroutine test_h1_crs
navier8.f:      subroutine set_up_h1_crs
navier8.f:      subroutine set_jl_crs_mask(n, mask, se_to_gcrs)
navier8.f:      subroutine set_mat_ij(ia,ja,n,ne)
navier8.f:      subroutine irank_vec(ind,nn,a,m,n,key,nkey,aa)
navier8.f:      subroutine ituple_sort(a,lda,n,key,nkey,ind,aa)
navier8.f:      subroutine tuple_sort(a,lda,n,key,nkey,ind,aa)
navier8.f:      subroutine get_local_crs(a,lda,nxc,h1,h2,w,ldw)
navier8.f:      subroutine a_crs_enriched(a,h1,h2,x1,y1,z1,nxc,if3d,ie)
navier8.f:      subroutine a_crs_3d(a,h1,h2,xc,yc,zc,ie)
navier8.f:      subroutine bindec(bin_in)
navier8.f:      subroutine get_local_A_tet(a,x,y,z,kt,ie)
navier8.f:      subroutine a_crs_2d(a,h1,h2,x,y,ie)
navier8.f:      subroutine map_m_to_n(a,na,b,nb,if3d,w,ldw)
navier8.f:      subroutine specmpn(b,nb,a,na,ba,ab,if3d,w,ldw)
navier8.f:      subroutine irank(A,IND,N)
navier8.f:      subroutine iranku(r,input,n,w,ind)
navier8.f:      subroutine ifacev_redef(a,ie,iface,val,nx,ny,nz)
navier8.f:      subroutine map_c_to_f_l2_bilin(uf,uc,w)
navier8.f:      subroutine map_f_to_c_l2_bilin(uc,uf,w)
navier8.f:      subroutine maph1_to_l2(a,na,b,nb,if3d,w,ldw)
navier8.f:      subroutine maph1_to_l2t(b,nb,a,na,if3d,w,ldw)
navier8.f:      subroutine irank_vec_tally(ind,nn,a,m,n,key,nkey,key2,aa)
navier8.f:      subroutine out_se1(se2crs,nx,name)
navier8.f:      subroutine out_se0(se2crs,nx,nel,name)
navier8.f:      subroutine crs_solve_h1(uf,vf)
navier8.f:      subroutine set_h1_basis_bilin
navier8.f:      subroutine map_c_to_f_h1_bilin(uf,uc)
navier8.f:      subroutine map_f_to_c_h1_bilin(uc,uf)
navier8.f:      subroutine get_local_crs_galerkin(a,ncl,nxc,h1,h2,w1,w2)
navier8.f:      subroutine gen_crs_basis(b,j) ! bi- tri-linear
navier8.f:      subroutine gen_crs_basis2(b,j) ! bi- tri-quadratic
navier8.f:      subroutine get_vertex
navier8.f:      subroutine assign_gllnid(gllnid,iunsort,nelgt,nelgv,np)
navier8.f:      subroutine get_vert
navier8.f:      subroutine get_vert_map(vertex, nlv, nel, suffix)
navier8.f:      subroutine irank_vecn(ind,nn,a,m,n,key,nkey,aa)
navier8.f:      subroutine gbtuple_rank(tuple,m,n,nmax,cr_h,nid,np,ind)
navier8.f:      subroutine setvert3d(glo_num,ngv,nx,nel,vertex,ifcenter)
navier8.f:      subroutine setvert2d(glo_num,ngv,nx,nel,vertex,ifcenter)
papi.f:      subroutine nek_flops(flops,mflops)
papi.f:      subroutine getflops_papi(flops,mflops)
pertsupport.f:      subroutine flushBuffer(k)
pertsupport.f:      subroutine opscale(v1,v2,v3,temp,alpha)
pertsupport.f:      subroutine opscaleV(v1,v2,v3,alpha)
pertsupport.f:      subroutine computelyap
pertsupport.f:      subroutine computelyap1(vxq,vyq,vzq,tq,jpp)
pertsupport.f:      subroutine rescalepert(pertnorm,pertinvnorm,jpp)
pertsupport.f:      subroutine writehist(v1,v2,v3,temp,jpp)
pertsupport.f:      subroutine initialize
pertsupport.f:      subroutine initialize1(jpp)
pertsupport.f:      subroutine get_useric
pertsupport.f:      subroutine out_pert  ! dump perturbation .fld files
pertsupport.f:      subroutine pert_add2s2(i,j,scale)   ! xi = xi + scale * xj
pertsupport.f:      subroutine pert_ortho_norm ! orthogonalize and rescale pert. arrays
pertsupport.f:      subroutine pert_ortho_norm1 (k) ! orthogonalize k against 1...k-1
perturb.f:      subroutine fluidp (igeom)
perturb.f:      subroutine perturbv (igeom)
perturb.f:      subroutine lagfieldp
perturb.f:      subroutine makefp
perturb.f:      subroutine makeufp
perturb.f:      subroutine advabp
perturb.f:      subroutine makextp
perturb.f:      subroutine makebdfp
perturb.f:      subroutine cresvipp(resv1,resv2,resv3,h1,h2)
perturb.f:      subroutine heatp (igeom)
perturb.f:      subroutine cdscalp (igeom)
perturb.f:      subroutine makeqp
perturb.f:      subroutine makeuqp
perturb.f:      subroutine convabp
perturb.f:      subroutine makeabqp
perturb.f:      subroutine makebdqp
perturb.f:      subroutine lagscalp
perturb.f:      subroutine incomprp (ux,uy,uz,up)
perturb.f:      subroutine extrapprp (prextr)
perturb.f:      subroutine lagpresp
perturb.f:      subroutine lyap_scale ! Rescale / orthogonalize perturbation fields
perturb.f:      subroutine out_pert  ! dump perturbation .fld files
perturb.f:      subroutine pert_add2s2(i,j,scale)   ! xi = xi + scale * xj
perturb.f:      subroutine pert_ortho_norm ! orthogonalize and rescale pert. arrays
perturb.f:      subroutine pert_ortho_norm1 (k) ! orthogonalize k against 1...k-1
perturb.f:      subroutine opscale(v1,v2,v3,temp,alpha)
perturb.f:      subroutine opscaleV(v1,v2,v3,alpha)
perturb.f:      subroutine computelyap
perturb.f:      subroutine computelyap1(vxq,vyq,vzq,tq,jpp)
perturb.f:      subroutine rescalepert(pertnorm,pertinvnorm,jpp)
plan4.f:      subroutine plan4
plan4.f:c           by an external subroutine e.g qthermal
plan4.f:      subroutine crespsp (respr)
plan4.f:      subroutine cresvsp (resv1,resv2,resv3,h1,h2)
plan4.f:      subroutine op_curl(w1,w2,w3,u1,u2,u3,ifavg,work1,work2)
plan4.f:      subroutine opadd2cm (a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3,c)
plan4.f:      subroutine split_vis
plan4.f:      subroutine redo_split_vis
plan4.f:      subroutine v_extrap(vext)
planx.f:      SUBROUTINE PLAN3 (IGEOM)
planx.f:      SUBROUTINE LAGPRES
planx.f:      SUBROUTINE CRESVIF (RESV1,RESV2,RESV3,H1,H2)
planx.f:      SUBROUTINE EXTRAPP (PREXTR)
planx.f:      subroutine ophinvpr(ot1,ot2,ot3,in1,in2,in3,h1,h2,tolh,nmxi)
planx.f:      subroutine hmzpf2(nm,u,rhs,h1,h2,mask,mult,imsh,tol,mxit,isd)
planx.f:      subroutine projh2(v1,h1,h2,vml,vmask,isd)
planx.f:      subroutine gensh2(v1,h1,h2,vml,vmask,isd)
planx.f:      subroutine updtseth2(v1,h1,h2,vml,vmask,isd)
planx.f:      subroutine hconj2(kprev,h1,h2,vml,vmask,isd)
planx.f:      subroutine updrhsh2(h1,h2,vml,vmask,isd)
postpro.f:      subroutine load_fld(string)
postpro.f:      subroutine lambda2(l2)
postpro.f:      subroutine find_lam3(lam,aa,w,ndim,ierr)
postpro.f:      subroutine quadratic(x1,x2,a,b,c,ierr)
postpro.f:      subroutine cubic(xo,ai1,ai2,ai3,ierr)
postpro.f:      subroutine comp_gije(gije,u,v,w,e)
postpro.f:      subroutine filter_s1(scalar,tf,nx,nel) ! filter scalar field
postpro.f:      subroutine filter_s0(scalar,wght,ncut,name5) ! filter scalar field
postpro.f:      subroutine intpts_setup(tolin)
postpro.f:      subroutine intpts(fieldin,nfld,iTl,mi,rTl,mr,n,iffindin,ih)
postpro.f:      subroutine intpts_done()
postpro.f:      subroutine tens3d1(v,u,f,ft,nv,nu)  ! v = F x F x F x u
postpro.f:      subroutine build_1d_filt(fh,fht,trnsfr,nx,nid)
postpro.f:      subroutine mag_tensor_e(mag,aije)
postpro.f:      subroutine comp_sije(gije)
postpro.f:      subroutine map2reg(ur,n,u,nel)
postpro.f:      subroutine map2reg_2di_e(uf,n,uc,m) ! Fine, uniform pt
postpro.f:      subroutine map2reg_3di_e(uf,n,uc,m) ! Fine, uniform pt
postpro.f:      subroutine gen_int_gz(j,jt,g,n,z,m)
postpro.f:      subroutine zuni(z,np)
postpro.f:      subroutine gen_rea(imid)  ! Generate and output essential parts of .rea
postpro.f:      subroutine gen_rea_xyz
postpro.f:      subroutine gen_rea_curve(imid)
postpro.f:      subroutine gen_rea_bc (ifld)
postpro.f:      subroutine gen_rea_midside_e(e)
postpro.f:      subroutine hpts
prepost.f:      subroutine prepost(ifdoin,prefin)
prepost.f:      subroutine prepost_map(isave) ! isave=0-->fwd, isave=1-->bkwd
prepost.f:      subroutine outfld(prefix)
prepost.f:      subroutine outhis(ifhis) ! output time history info
prepost.f:      subroutine intglq
prepost.f:      subroutine bdforce
prepost.f:      subroutine bdheat
prepost.f:      subroutine setsmu (smult)
prepost.f:      subroutine file2(nopen,PREFIX)
prepost.f:      subroutine rzero4(a,n)
prepost.f:      subroutine copyX4(a,b,n)
prepost.f:      subroutine copy4r(a,b,n)
prepost.f:      subroutine dump_header(excodein,p66)
prepost.f:      subroutine fill_tmp(tdump,id,ie)
prepost.f:      subroutine get_id(id)
prepost.f:      subroutine close_fld(p66)
prepost.f:      subroutine out_tmp(id,p66)
prepost.f:      subroutine mfo_outfld(prefix)  ! muti-file output
prepost.f:      subroutine io_init ! determine which nodes will output
prepost.f:      subroutine mfo_open_files(prefix) ! open files
prepost.f:      subroutine restart_nfld( nfld, prefix )
prepost.f:      subroutine restart_save(iosave,save_size,nfldi)
prepost.f:      subroutine mfo_mdatav(u,v,w,nel)
prepost.f:      subroutine mfo_mdatas(u,nel)
prepost.f:      subroutine mfo_outs(u,nel,mx,my,mz)   ! output a scalar field
prepost.f:      subroutine mfo_outv(u,v,w,nel,mx,my,mz)   ! output a vector field
prepost.f:      subroutine mfo_write_hdr          ! write hdr, byte key, els.
qthermal.f:      subroutine qthermal
setprop.f:      subroutine setprop
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE ZWGL (Z,W,NP)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE ZWGLL (Z,W,NP)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE ZWGJ (Z,W,NP,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE ZWGJD (Z,W,NP,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE ZWGLJ (Z,W,NP,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE ZWGLJD (Z,W,NP,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE JACG (XJAC,NP,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE JACOBF (POLY,PDER,POLYM1,PDERM1,POLYM2,PDERM2,
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE DGJ (D,DT,Z,NZ,NZD,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE DGJD (D,DT,Z,NZ,NZD,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE DGLJ (D,DT,Z,NZ,NZD,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE DGLJD (D,DT,Z,NZ,NZD,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE DGLL (D,DT,Z,NZ,NZD)
speclib.f:         WRITE (6,*) 'Subroutine DGLL'
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE DGLLGL (D,DT,ZM1,ZM2,IM12,NZM1,NZM2,ND1,ND2)
speclib.f:C     (see subroutine IGLLGL).
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE DGLJGJ (D,DT,ZGL,ZG,IGLG,NPGL,NPG,ND1,ND2,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:C     (see subroutine IGLJGJ).
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE DGLJGJD (D,DT,ZGL,ZG,IGLG,NPGL,NPG,ND1,ND2,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:C     (see subroutine IGLJGJ).
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE IGLM (I12,IT12,Z1,Z2,NZ1,NZ2,ND1,ND2)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE IGLLM (I12,IT12,Z1,Z2,NZ1,NZ2,ND1,ND2)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE IGJM (I12,IT12,Z1,Z2,NZ1,NZ2,ND1,ND2,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      SUBROUTINE IGLJM (I12,IT12,Z1,Z2,NZ1,NZ2,ND1,ND2,ALPHA,BETA)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE SSTEST (ISSS)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE SSINIT (KMAX)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKEXT (IFACCX,Z,S)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE FILLLAG
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE GONSTEP (N,ITEST)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE GO1STEP (X,Y,NVEC)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE GOSTEP
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE MODPROP
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE MKVEC (X)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE MKARR (X)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE SSPARAM (KMAX,L)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKSSVT
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKSSV
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKSST
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE SSNORMD (DV1,DV2,DV3)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE SSNORMP (DV1,DV2,DV3)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE SETTOLV
ssolv.f:C           See subroutine CHKSSV
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE SETTOLT
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKTOLP (TOLMIN)
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE SETCHAR
ssolv.f:      SUBROUTINE PROJECT
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE SETDT
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE CVGNLPS (IFCONV)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE UNORM
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKTMG (TOL,RES,W1,W2,MULT,MASK,IMESH)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE SETDTC
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE CUMAX (V1,V2,V3,UMAX)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE SETDTFS (DTFS)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE CDXMIN2 (DTST,RHOSIG,IEL,IFC,IFAXIS)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE CDXMIN3 (DTST,RHOSIG,IEL,IFC)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE FCAVER(XAVER,A,IEL,IFACE1)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE FACCL2(A,B,IFACE1)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE FACCL3(A,B,C,IFACE1)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE FADDCL3(A,B,C,IFACE1)
subs1.f:      subroutine sethlm (h1,h2,intloc)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE VPROPS
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE NEKUVP (IEL)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE DIAGNOS
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE SETSOLV
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE MGGO
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE MGINIT
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE HMHZSF (NAME,U1,U2,U3,R1,R2,R3,H1,H2,
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE CHKTCGS (R1,R2,R3,RMASK1,RMASK2,RMASK3,RMULT,BINV,
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE CGGOSF (U1,U2,U3,R1,R2,R3,H1,H2,RMULT,BINV,
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE AXHMSF (AU1,AU2,AU3,U1,U2,U3,H1,H2,MATMOD)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE STNRATE (U1,U2,U3,NEL,MATMOD)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE UXYZ (U,EX,EY,EZ,NEL)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE URST (U,UR,US,UT,NEL)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE DDRST (U,UR,US,UT)
subs1.f:      SUBROUTINE AXIEZZ (U2,EYY,EZZ,NEL)
subs1.f:      subroutine flush_io
subs1.f:      subroutine fcsum2(xsum,asum,x,e,f)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE STRESS (H1,H2,NEL,MATMOD,IFAXIS)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE AIJUJ (AU1,AU2,AU3,NEL,IFAXIS)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE TTXYZ (FF,TX,TY,TZ,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE TTRST (FF,FR,FS,FT,TA)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE AXITZZ (VFY,TZZ,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SETAXDY (IFAXDY)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SETAXW1 (IFAXWG)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SETAXW2 (IFAXWG)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE STNRINV
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE OPDOT (DP,A1,A2,A3,B1,B2,B3,N)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE OPADDS (A1,A2,A3,B1,B2,B3,CONST,N,ISC)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE FACEXS (A,B,IFACE1,IOP)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE FACEXV (A1,A2,A3,B1,B2,B3,IFACE1,IOP)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE FACSUB2 (A1,A2,A3,B1,B2,B3,IFACE1)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE GAMMASF (H1,H2)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE CMULT2 (A,B,CONST,N)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE ADD3S (A,B,C,CONST,N)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE EMERXIT
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE FACCVS (A1,A2,A3,B,IFACE1)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE STX1SF
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SOLVEL
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE VSOLN (UX,UY,UZ,X,Y,Z,PI)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SOLPRES
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE PRSOLN (P,X,Y,Z,PI)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE STORE
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE PRINTEL (TA,A,IEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE PRINTV (TA,A,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE OUTF1 (X,TXT,IEL,IFC)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE OUTM1 (X,TXT,NP,IEL,IP)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE OUTM2 (X,TXT,NP,IEL,IP)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE STSMASK (C1MASK,C2MASK,C3MASK)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE UPDMSYS (IFLD)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SETHMSK (HVMASK,HFMASK,IFLD,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SKIPCNR (NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SETMASK (C1MASK,C2MASK,C3MASK,HVMASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SETMLOG (HVMASK,HFMASK,IFLD,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SETCSYS (HVMASK,HFMASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE COMAVN2 (HVMASK,HFMASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE COMAVN3 (HVMASK,HFMASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE FIXWMSK (W2MASK,W3MASK,HVMASK,HFMASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE FXWMS2 (W2MASK,HVMASK,HFMASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE FXWMS3 (W2MASK,W3MASK,HVMASK,HFMASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SETCDAT
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE EDGINDF (LF1,LF2,LFSKIP,ISD,IFCN)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE EDGINDV (LV1,LV2,LVSKIP,ISD)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE SETCDOF
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE AMASK (VB1,VB2,VB3,V1,V2,V3,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE RMASK (R1,R2,R3,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE QMASK (R1,R2,R3,R1MASK,R2MASK,R3MASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE FCMSK2 (R1,R2,S1,S2,R1MASK,R2MASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE FCMSK3 (R1,R2,R3,S1,S2,S3,R1MASK,R2MASK,R3MASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE EGMASK (R1,R2,R3,S1,S2,S3,R1MASK,R2MASK,R3MASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE CRMSK2 (R1,R2,S1,S2,R1MASK,R2MASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      SUBROUTINE CRMSK3 (R1,R2,R3,S1,S2,S3,R1MASK,R2MASK,R3MASK,NEL)
subs2.f:      subroutine getSnormal(sn,ix,iy,iz,iside,e)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE SETTURB
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE PRETMIC
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE POSTMIC
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE CBCTURB
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE WHATFLD (IFTURB)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TURBFLD (IFKFLD,IFEFLD)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TVISCOS
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TVISCKE
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TVISCA
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TPROPK
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TPROPE
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE MAKETQ
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE SETQK
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE SETQE
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TURBQK
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TURBQE
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TURBWBC (TMP,TMA,SMU)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE FACEWSK (S,IEL,IFC)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE FACEWSE (S,IEL,IFC)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE SETTMC
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE COMPHI (PHI)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE INIPHI (PHI)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TWALLUZ (IGEOM)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TWALLSH
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE FACEWS (TRX,TRY,TRZ,IEL,IFC)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE COMWUZ (XWLL,YWLL,ZWLL,V1,V2,V3,VISKIN,VISMIN,IEL,IFC)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE NORIND (JS3,JF3,JSKIP3,IWX,IWY,IFC,ISCH)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE CWREF (XWLL,YWLL,ZWLL,UTW,ZNW,VTAN1,VTAN2,VTAN3,
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE COMTDIR (VTAN1,VTAN2,VTAN3,JWX,JWY,IWZ,IEL,IFC)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE SUBGRID (UTW,ZNW,UW,ZW,ZL,ZU,UL,UU,AKVIS,UST1,IEL,IFC,
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE COMUFR (UST,U,Z,AKVIS,UST1,IEL,IFC,JWX,JWY)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE COMLSQ
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE LSCALE
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE TLMASK (SMASK)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE BCDIRTL (TLS,SMS,TMP)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE FACEWL (S,IEL,IFC)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE GETVAR (V,VP,RP)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE INVCHK2 (A,B,N)
turb.f:      SUBROUTINE FACIND2 (JS1,JF1,JSKIP1,JS2,JF2,JSKIP2,IFC)
bdry.f:C     Assign fortran function boundary conditions to
calcz.f:      function pythag(a,b)
comm_mpi.f:      integer function numnodes()
comm_mpi.f:      integer function mynode()
comm_mpi.f:      real*8 function dnekclock()
comm_mpi.f:      real*8 function dnekclock_sync()
comm_mpi.f:      function isend(msgtag,x,len,jnid,jpid)
comm_mpi.f:      function irecv(msgtag,x,len)
comm_mpi.f:      function igl_running_sum(in)
conduct.f:c     Fill up user defined forcing function and collocate will the
conduct.f:      time = time-dt        ! Set time to t^n-1 for user function
conduct.f:c     Set user specified volumetric forcing function (e.g. heat source).
conduct.f:C     Eulerian scheme, add convection term to forcing function
conduct.f:c     Eulerian scheme, add diffusion term to forcing function
connect1.f:      FUNCTION VOLUM0(P1,P2,P3,P0)
connect1.f:      FUNCTION CRSS2D(XY1,XY2,XY0)
connect2.f:C              check for fortran function as denoted by lower case bc's:
connect2.f:C              check for fortran function as denoted by lower case bc's:
connect2.f:C              check for fortran function as denoted by lower case bc's:
cvode_driver.f:c     f denotes the RHS function and is evaluated in fcvfun().
cvode_driver.f:c     Compute RHS function f (allocated within cvode)
dssum.f:c             o note: a binary function pointer flavor exists.
genbox.f:      function ilsum(x,n)
genxyz.f:C     Load parameters for surface function FNC
genxyz.f:C     Given a function FNC and an initial guess (X1,X2), the routine
genxyz.f:      FUNCTION ZBRENT(X1,X2,TOL)
genxyz.f:C     of a function FNC known to lie between X1 and X2.  The root,
genxyz.f:      FUNCTION FNC(ETA)
genxyz.f:      LOGICAL FUNCTION IFVCHK(VEC,I1,I2,I3)
genxyz.f:      REAL FUNCTION DOT(V1,V2,N)
genxyz.f:      function ressrf(x,c,cc)
hmholtz.f:      function vlsc32(r,b,m,n)
ic.f:C     (1) - User specified fortran function (default is zero i.c.)
ic.f:C     Fortran function initial conditions for temp/pass. scalars.
ic.f:C     Fortran function initial conditions for velocity.
ic.f:C     Fortran function initial conditions for turbulence k-e model
ic.f:C     Default is user specified fortran function (=0 if not specified)
ic.f:      function i1_from_char(s1)
ic.f:      integer function indx2(s1,l1,s2,l2)
ic.f:      INTEGER FUNCTION INDX1(S1,S2,L2)
ic.f:      INTEGER FUNCTION INDX_CUT(S1,S2,L2)
ic.f:C     User specified fortran function (=0 if not specified)
ic.f:      LOGICAL FUNCTION IFGTRL(VALUE,LINE)
ic.f:C     This complicated function is necessary thanks to the Ardent,
ic.f:      LOGICAL FUNCTION IFGTIL(IVALUE,LINE)
ic.f:C     This complicated function is necessary thanks to the Ardent,
ic.f:      logical function if_byte_swap_test(bytetest)
induct.f:c     Compute and add: (1) user specified forcing function (FX,FY,FZ)
induct.f:C     Eulerian scheme, add convection term to forcing function
induct.f:C     Eulerian scheme, add convection term to forcing function
makeq.f:C     Generate forcing function for the solution of a passive scalar.
math.f:      real function vlmin(vec,n)
math.f:      integer function ivlmin(vec,n)
math.f:      integer function ivlmax(vec,n)
math.f:      real function vlmax(vec,n)
math.f:      real function vlamax(vec,n)
math.f:      real function vlsum(vec,n)
math.f:C     Map and add to S a tensor product form of the three functions H1,H2,H3.
math.f:      function ltrunc(string,l)
math.f:      function mod1(i,n)
math.f:     $  'WARNING:  Attempt to take MOD(I,0) in function mod1.'
math.f:      integer function log2(k)
math.f:      real function vlsc2(x,y,n)
math.f:      real function vlsc21(x,y,n)
math.f:      function glsc3(a,b,mult,n)
math.f:      function glsc2(x,y,n)
math.f:      function glsc23(x,y,z,n)
math.f:      real function gl2norm(a,n)
math.f:      function glsum (x,n)
math.f:      real function glamax(a,n)
math.f:      real function glamin(a,n)
math.f:      function iglmin(a,n)
math.f:      function iglmax(a,n)
math.f:      function iglsum(a,n)
math.f:      integer*8 function i8glsum(a,n)
math.f:      function glmax(a,n)
math.f:      function glmin(a,n)
math.f:      function fmdian(a,n,ifok)
math.f:      function ivlsum(a,n)
math.f:      integer*8 function i8glmax(a,n)
mpi_dummy.f:      function mpi_wtick ( )
mpi_dummy.f:      function mpi_wtime ( )
navier1.f:C     Compute and add: (1) user specified forcing function (FX,FY,FZ)
navier1.f:C     Compute and add: (1) user specified forcing function (FX,FY,FZ)
navier1.f:C     Eulerian scheme, add convection term to forcing function
navier4.f:      FUNCTION VLSC3(X,Y,B,N)
navier5.f:      function facint(a,b,area,ifc,ie)
navier5.f:      function facint2(a,b,c,area,ifc,ie)
navier5.f:c     This routing builds a 1D filter with a transfer function that
navier5.f:c     Set up transfer function
navier5.f:      function ran1(idum)
navier7.f:      function mbw_csr(ia,ja,n)
navier8.f:      logical function iftuple_ialtb(a,b,key,nkey)
navier8.f:      logical function iftuple_altb(a,b,key,nkey)
navier8.f:      logical function iftuple_ianeb(a,b,key,nkey)
pertsupport.f:      function opnormOld(v1,v2,v3,weight)
pertsupport.f:      function opnorm2(v1,v2,v3)
pertsupport.f:      function Tnorm(temp)
pertsupport.f:      function dmnorm(v1,v2,v3,temp)
pertsupport.f:      function pert_inner_prod(i,j) ! weighted inner product vi^T vj
perturb.f:c     Compute and add: (1) user specified forcing function (FX,FY,FZ)
perturb.f:C     Eulerian scheme, add convection term to forcing function
perturb.f:C     Generate forcing function for the solution of a passive scalar.
perturb.f:C     Fill up user defined forcing function and collocate will the
perturb.f:C     Eulerian scheme, add convection term to forcing function
perturb.f:      function pert_inner_prod(i,j) ! weighted inner product vi^T vj
perturb.f:      function opnorm2(v1,v2,v3)
perturb.f:      function Tnorm(temp)
perturb.f:      function dmnorm(v1,v2,v3,temp)
postpro.f:c     Build 1D-filter based on the transfer function (tf)
postpro.f:c     This routing builds a 1D filter with transfer function diag()
prepost.f:      FUNCTION SUMFC (FF,SM,IFC)
prepost.f:      function i_find_prefix(prefix,imax)
speclib.f:C [2] Abramowitz & Stegun: Handbook of Mathematical Functions,
speclib.f:      REAL*8  FUNCTION ENDW1 (N,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      REAL*8  FUNCTION ENDW2 (N,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      REAL*8  FUNCTION GAMMAF (X)
speclib.f:      REAL*8  FUNCTION PNORMJ (N,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      REAL FUNCTION HGJ (II,Z,ZGJ,NP,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      REAL*8  FUNCTION HGJD (II,Z,ZGJ,NP,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      REAL FUNCTION HGLJ (II,Z,ZGLJ,NP,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      REAL*8  FUNCTION HGLJD (I,Z,ZGLJ,NP,ALPHA,BETA)
speclib.f:      REAL FUNCTION HGLL (I,Z,ZGLL,NZ)
speclib.f:      REAL FUNCTION HGL (I,Z,ZGL,NZ)
speclib.f:      REAL FUNCTION PNLEG (Z,N)
speclib.f:      REAL FUNCTION PNDLEG (Z,N)
subs1.f:      FUNCTION FACDOT(A,B,IFACE1)
subs1.f:C                    2 for fortran function;
subs1.f:C           User specified fortran function   (pff 2/13/01)
subs1.f:C           User specified fortran function
subs1.f:      function surf_mean(u,ifld,bc_in,ierr)