[Nek5000-users] Total energy and wall gradients

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 19 07:37:08 CDT 2010

Hi JC,

It's not clear to me how surf_int relates to total energy - What
is it that you wish to compute?  Is it the volume integral of
p + 1/2 rho U^2 ? ... or ... ?

Regarding computation of WSS, you might also get some ideas by
looking at comp_torq() in navier5.f in the source directory.

Let us know if this clarifies at all and we'll try to help further.

Paul