[Nek5000-users] Wall flux contour plots in Visit

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 14 16:18:29 CDT 2010

Hi Markus,

Sure.  If you make a new field, "identifier", then you would make a
Pseudocolor plot of heat flux and apply the Threshold operator to it.  You
would then tell the Threshold operator to threshold by "identifier" (not
heat flux" and that you only wanted values between 0.99 and 1.01 (for the
wall faces).

HTH!
-Hank