[Nek5000-users] Nek5000-users Digest, Vol 12, Issue 1

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 3 14:46:00 CST 2010

Assuming 2GB/core are available a run with lx1=12 and lelg=120k using 128 processors might be steep. In fact it will not even compile with the default memory model (sum of static data items < 2GB)! In this case you have to lower lelt and hence use more processors.

However an lx1=8 run (just did a testrun) should work with 2GB/core assuming {ldimt=1,mxprev=20,lgmres=40}.

Stefan