[Nek5000-users] 2D axisymmetric problems

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Dec 19 12:53:24 CST 2010

Hi Mike,

A little correction to the previous email -- for the current version of axisymmetric setup with azimuthal velocity one needs to set

       ifaziv = .true.

somewhere in .usr routines (including nek5_svn/example/vortex2/v2d.usr) since we do not have a mechanism for reading this flag from .rea file yet -- we will have it in place in one of the next updates...

Best,
Aleks