[Nek5000-users] Connectivety

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 13 02:11:51 CST 2010

Hi Antonios,

Aleks is correct.  The "E-E" connectivity in the .rea BC info
is ignored by nek.

Connectivity is determined strictly from the mesh topology
inferred from the data in the .map file.

The same is not true, however for periodic bcs -- this information
must come from the "P-P" pairing in the .rea bc info.

Does this make sense?

Cheers,

Paul