[Nek5000-users] Can Prenek read VTK like mesh ?

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 6 09:41:01 CST 2010

Yes - it can read it.  The mesh needs to be in ascii
and there is usually some modification required either
to the source or to the header since the vtk file formats
can be varied.

You can either edit your prenek source or your file to
suit, or if you wish to send me a sample vtk file, I can
update prenek to handle this.

Paul