[Nek5000-users] IFCHAR & Conj. HT?

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 23 16:29:22 CDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the information!

I know that a lot of the CHT stuff is getting some new attention, and

I appreciate  you looking into it.

And yes, I have reduced DT down, and it is running very nice, but

would be great to take full advantage of the characteristic time stepping.

I'll check in again in a few weeks or so.

Thanks,

Michael