[Nek5000-users] Tolerances

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 28 08:56:38 CDT 2010

Just to give you some idea of the potential for looking at
these stabilities, resolution reqmts, etc., you might look at:

www.mcs.anl.gov/~fischer/users.pdf

which scopes out several problems, including some stability ones.
(Though I've yet to get the OS problem typed up and put in this
ever-growing document...)

Paul