[Nek5000-users] History Points

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 27 16:50:11 CDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Yes to both -- I do see these email (I once even answered one :), and the interpolation routines written by James (JL/*) and Stepan (postnek.f) are part of the current repo.

For not very large problems Stephan's wiki example works fine -- memory allocation becomes an issue on BG/P with ~ 40,000 elements (upper bound).  I am hoping to fix it once we are done with T-junction...

Cheers,
Aleks