[Nek5000-users] WIKI - user contributions are welcome

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 23 07:55:29 CDT 2010

Dear NEK Users,

some time ago we started to come up with a Wiki where you can find some details about the code and other related stuff. However the Wiki is far from being complete and a lot of important things are missing.

We're a growing community and it would be great to improve/extend (new tutorials, FAQ, etc.) the Wiki together with your help!

To get write access just send a registration request to

nek5000-developers at lists.mcs.anl.gov
subject: WIKI registration request

INCLUDING your email address (the one you used to subscribe to the nek5000-user mailing list).

We're looking forward to your contribution.

Cheers,
Stefan & Paul