[Nek5000-users] SETDTC message

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 19 16:41:43 CDT 2010

Hi Frank,

Yes - the message can be ignored. (Sorry about that...,
probably one of those things that will be cleaned up
in the next major revision...)

It's nice to call the routine so that CFL is computed, just
so you know where you stand...

Paul

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010, nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov wrote:

> Hi Paul,

I always have dt < 0.  In this case, that message can safely be ignored?
By the way, if dt < 0, should this routine even be called?

Cheers,
Frank

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 16:27 -0500, nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov