[Nek5000-users] Nekmerge question

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 12 10:43:26 CST 2009

Dear developers,

I was working on getting familiar with nekmerge, but I am having trouble with a
simple test case. Would you take a look at the messages I got? Trying the
attached 3D cases, the result is:

"
[mschwaenen at dugglebylab4 mergetest]$ nekmerge
 ascii or binary output ? (a/b):
 Input new (output) file name:
test
 Input source .rea file name or press enter to continue:
1d
 Input source .rea file name or press enter to continue:
2d
 Input source .rea file name or press enter to continue:

 locglob:           1           1           1         864
 locglob:           1           2          19         864
 locglob:           1           3         123         864
 locglob:           2           1         528         864
 locglob:           2           2         528         864
 locglob:           2           3         528         864
 locglob:           3           1         528         864
 locglob:           3           2         528         864
 locglob:           3           3         528         864
done locglob_lexico:      528      528      864
At line 573 of file nekmerge.f
Fortran runtime error: End of record

2D does not work either (1.rea and 2.rea):
nekmerge
 ascii or binary output ? (a/b):
 Input new (output) file name:
test
 Input source .rea file name or press enter to continue:
1
 Input source .rea file name or press enter to continue:
2
 Input source .rea file name or press enter to continue:

 locglob:           1           1           1         144
 locglob:           1           2          52         144
 locglob:           2           1          96         144
 locglob:           2           2          96         144
done locglob_lexico:       96       96      144
 FACE ERROR:           1           3          28          12
"

Thank you,
Markus Schwaenen