[Nek5000-users] Nek5000

Paul Fischer fischer at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 26 09:53:44 CDT 2009

Dear Emmanuel,

This doesn't make sense to me... it should all come as part
of the svn repo.

The key is to use the makenek script, which will do the right
thing by setting the correct flags.

What compiler is being used?

I will certainly be attending the conference in honor of
Michel and would be happy to visit you, schedule permitting.

Best regards,

Paul