[mpich2-dev] patch for ticket #1511

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 23 15:31:37 CDT 2012

I think you should interpret the "fixed" resolution of this ticket as that your patch was accepted. ;)

I guess I just didn't notice that you used your proper SVN account to report the ticket, so you didn't get any email when I added comments to it.  I'll try to watch out for that in the future and add your email to the CC list in that case.

-Dave