[mpich-discuss] Support for MIC in mpich2-1.5

John Fettig john.fettig at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:12:08 CST 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:09 PM, Pavan Balaji <balaji at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> On 11/01/12 19:04, John Fettig wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the help.  Is fortran supported?
>>

> Yes.  But you'll need to provide the appropriate cross compile variables.
>  I can commit a cross file in to make this easier, but that'll be around
> mid November.

I believe I have a working build, I'll append my cross file to the end of
this email if anybody else wants to try it.

I have a followup question:  is there any support for launching jobs that
use both the MIC and the host CPU?

Regards,
John

CROSS_F77_SIZEOF_INTEGER=4
CROSS_F77_SIZEOF_REAL=4
CROSS_F77_SIZEOF_DOUBLE_PRECISION=8
CROSS_F77_TRUE_VALUE=-1
CROSS_F77_FALSE_VALUE=0
CROSS_F90_ADDRESS_KIND=8
CROSS_F90_OFFSET_KIND=8
CROSS_F90_INTEGER_KIND=4
CROSS_F90_REAL_MODEL=' 6 , 37'
CROSS_F90_DOUBLE_MODEL=' 15 , 307'
CROSS_F90_INTEGER_MODEL=' 9'
CROSS_F90_ALL_INTEGER_MODELS=' 2 , 1, 4 , 2, 9 , 4, 18 , 8,'
CROSS_F90_INTEGER_MODEL_MAP=' {  2 , 1 , 1 }, {  4 , 2 , 2 }, {  9 , 4 , 4