[mpich-discuss] MPICH Hardware Configuration

Jon Smejkal czechm8 at aps.anl.gov
Mon Nov 14 10:11:55 CST 2011

Hi Nicolás,

Thank you for your response. You have been very helpful and have
provided some things to consider.

As for the documentation side, I was looking for a "hardware
requirements" or "hardware best practices" kind of document. I agree
that tackling the hardware side is a whole field unto itself and the
MPICH2 team has better things to do. I guess I was looking for a jumping
off point.

Thank you again for your input,
Jon