[mpich-discuss] Cpi.exe hangs

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 26 13:40:10 CDT 2011

Hi,

# Which version of MPICH2 are you using ?
# Which version of Windows are you using ?
# Is this the first time you are running MPICH2 (Have you been able to run a previous version of MPICH2)?
# I am assuming that you have turned off the firewalls on both the nodes. If not, please do so and re-run your job.
# Can you copy-paste the command and the output in your email ?
# Does the behavior change if you launch the program from the second node (instead of the first node) ?

-Jayesh