[mpich-discuss] How can we generate source files corresponding to f77 binding

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 15 13:53:32 CDT 2011

Depends on how small the subset of F77 MPI you want to support, it may be
easier to simply copy the *f.c files instead of using buildiface. Also,
IMHO, one of the trickiest part of f77 binding is the MPI fortran constants
(like MPI_STATUS_IGNORE) which are defined at the end of mpif.h.in.  If the
subset of MPI you plan to support do not use those, it will save you
some headache.

A.Chan