[mpich-discuss] compilation problem with mpich2-1.4

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jul 9 19:12:31 CDT 2011

FYI:

mpich2-1.4's explicitly defines MPI_Type_hvector in fortran90 module
as follows:

       SUBROUTINE MPI_TYPE_HVECTOR(v0,v1,v2,v3,v4,ierror)
       USE MPI_CONSTANTS,ONLY:MPI_ADDRESS_KIND
       INTEGER v0, v1
       INTEGER(KIND=MPI_ADDRESS_KIND) v2
       INTEGER v3, v4
       INTEGER ierror
       END SUBROUTINE MPI_TYPE_HVECTOR

While in mpich2-1.3.2p1, there isn't explicit prototype
for MPI_Type_hvector in fortran90 module.

A.Chan