[mpich-discuss] unable to get host address

Alex Theiakos Alexios.Theiakos at student.uva.nl
Wed Feb 23 04:12:45 CST 2011

Dear Pavan,

Thats the command line I use.

No I dont use any resource manager. Its just development tests I do on this laptop. After that I deploy the program in a cluster or a supercomputer.

I wanted to switch to MPICH2 due to problems with Create_cart i'm keep getting with other MPI solutions which as far as I can say they are not related with the program.

Regards,

Alex