[mpich-discuss] Regarding ROMIO package installation with MPICH2 and LAM-MPI

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 21 09:12:15 CST 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 06:05:11PM +0530, shraddha wrote:
>             I have tried to install ROMIO with MPICH2 with following
> configure command.

We should take a closer look at this problem but first I want to see
if you really do need to build ROMIO:

> I am trying to configure ROMIO with lam-mpi but getting error at configure
> stage:

lam-mpi already has a version of ROMIO included, though it may not be
enabled by default.

lam-mpi is also quite old.  You probably want to try openmpi or
mpich2, which both contain ROMIO.

==rob

--
Rob Latham