[mpich-discuss] mpiexec and LSF

Dr.Peer-Joachim Koch pkoch at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Fri Feb 18 03:11:25 CST 2011

Hi,

I've just installed the current version (1.3.2) of mpich2
on our cluster running Novell (SuSE) SLES 10 SP2-64.

We are using LSF as batch system. Unfortunately the syntax of
mpiexec has changed. The LSF wrapper script is creating a
command line for mpiexec in the following form:

mpiexec -n 1 -host foo master : -n 4 -host mysmp slave

What would be the correct syntax for the new mpiexec ?
-host -> -hosts   thats clear, but how should the
  master slave syntax correct using the new mpiexec ?

Also I saw the option "-rmk lsf" - what is the advantage
and how can I use it in the LSF context ?

--
Bye,
     Peer

p.s. Sorry, but I could find any helpful information
in the archive ...
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Biogeochemie
Dr. Peer-Joachim Koch
Hans-Knöll Str.10            Telefon: ++49 3641 57-6705
D-07745 Jena                 Telefax: ++49 3641 57-7705