[mpich-discuss] Runtime config file

Saurabh T saurabh at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 18:06:00 CST 2011

Thanks. Please note that anything here should be overridable. Currently if you supply two -fs or a -f and -hosts, mpiexec gives an error, so I gotta watch out for that in the script I wrote. I dont personally like this behaviour because it assumes the user doesnt know what he's doing. It should use priority: system < user < command line and ideally even on command line the last one among competing options should "win".

saurabh