[mpich-discuss] MPICH 2 on Window 7 home premium

Koh Voon Li kohvoonli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 19:59:38 CST 2011

Yes. I able registered on both machine. But when I tried to just launch
simply command I got error message as stated below:

C:\>mpiexec -hosts 2 WIN7-PC 1 user-PC 1 "c:\program
files\fds\fds5\bin\fds5_mpi
_win_64.exe"
abort: Unable to connect to user-PC

For your information, I have turned off both Window firewall. But still
failed to launch any job.