[mpich-discuss] Fatal error in MPI_Init

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 8 15:13:59 CST 2011

Hi,
 You can create a text file (e.g., mf.txt) containing the ip addresses of the two PCs and pass it to mpiexec (Assuming you have your MPI programs in c:\temp on the Windows machine and /home/gustavo/temp on the Centos machine use the following command to execute your job, mpiexec -n 2 -machinefile mf.txt -path c:\temp;/home/gustavo/temp mympipgm.exe).
 You can find more details in the "Windows developer's guide" (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs) and the "User's guide".

Regards,
Jayesh