[mpich-discuss] undefined symbol: MPIR_Thread

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 7 15:04:15 CST 2011

Your unresolved MPIR_Thread error message from loader suggests that something
IN your ccsm.exe depends on libmpich.so, but your ldd output on ccsm.exe
does not show any such dependence.  Now you are saying ccsm.exe does
not even fork/spawn any other executables, I can't think of any other
ways that could cause unresolved symbol error from loader.

A.Chan